Palmer's Body Oil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with the other reviewers: Decant this into a spray bottle or you'll be leaving oil slicks in the bathroom and wiping your hands constantly! But-- packaging issues aside-- I love this oil in the cooler months. I mostly use it on my legs, which seem to get the most dry. The scent is very pleasant and sweet, a bit vanilla-ish like most Palmer's products. It does dissipate quickly and doesn't clash with perfumes. The oil is a mixture of plant oils and synthetic emulsifiers, so it feels very light and absorbs quickly. I think the trick is to use sparingly!

on 9/26/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My HG body oil. I absolutely love the chocolatey smell of this oil. I only use this after my shower at night as this would clash with the smell of my perfume during the day. I haven't found another body oil that moisturizes my skin any better than this and I have extremely dry skin. This is something I find myself repurchasing again and again and again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

umm.. good stuff. Love the chocolatey like smell and that a little oil goes a long way. Did a great job of moisturizing. Dont particularly like mineral oil in this product, but i am willing to dish the dough since its doing what it should