76%
package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

umm.. good stuff. Love the chocolatey like smell and that a little oil goes a long way. Did a great job of moisturizing. Dont particularly like mineral oil in this product, but i am willing to dish the dough since its doing what it should

About reviewer (464 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

17 years ago

The original bottle leaked all over my bathroom, but after transferring to an empty Kiehl's bottle, this is my favorite oil. I use this in the shower just before I get out, and it really gives a moisture boost to my regular body lotions. Slight chocolate scented, but not overpowering.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

This makes my skin feel soft and smooth and doesn't take forever to dry. I'll also cheaper than the Neutrogena Body Oil.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

18 years ago

If you like body oils, this is one to try! It smells just like cocoa butter, and seems very moisturizing! I like it a lot, thought it is a bit greasy, which I don't mind, since I am used to it!

About reviewer (598 reviews)

Age25-29