Palmer's Body Oil

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product!
It is so perfect for dry skin and it smells delicious. I use it everyday and my skin is now so soft and smooth. It hasn't irritated my skin which quite sensitive and it makes it glow and look healthy and radiant (seriously).

on 8/4/2005 3:42:00 PM

Firstly the smell - I really love it because I love a chocolate smell. It's very sweet and strong at first but after it's soaked in and you're dry it's just a subtle smell. I apply it when I've just stepped out of the shower and when my skin is still wet which is maybe where I'm going wrong but it doesn't seem to soak in that well - maybe I use too much product at one time but usually when I put it on it turns to a creamy milk on my body! It's alright though I don't mind too much. When I'm dry though my skin feels supple and has a slight sheen and stays a bit oily for like half an hour but then all through the day I have no problem with dry skin because of using this after a shower! I love the whole Palmers Cocoa Butter range and this is no exception but the only reason I didn't rate it 5 was that the packaging is a bit rubbish really, it leaks and you can't control too well how much comes out at a time but I can't think of what other sort of packaging they could have used!
Overall - yum.

on 7/23/2004 9:36:00 AM

I LOVE this stuff in my bath. Adding 2-3 capfuls of this oil under running water does wonders for your skin. You really do feel the difference after. I usually have scaly, thick spider-web looking dry skin (from years of youthful neglect)...

But the difference was amazing! I don't think it is oily ENOUGH or thick enough - it's a little watery, you have to use a LOT to get the results I got, but worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice body oil if you do body oils. I bought a small sample bottle of this just out of curiousity but like most body oils, I find it too greasy and it doesn't fully absorb into skin well at all. Does have a nice sweet chocolatey scent though if that is your thing.

on 1/31/2003 11:24:00 AM

The original bottle leaked all over my bathroom, but after transferring to an empty Kiehl's bottle, this is my favorite oil. I use this in the shower just before I get out, and it really gives a moisture boost to my regular body lotions. Slight chocolate scented, but not overpowering.