Bepanthen salveBepanthen salve

Aqua, Lanolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Dexpanthenol, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Glyceryl Oleate, Lanolin Alcohol.AUSTRALIAN VERSION: Purified Water, Wool Fat (Anhydrous Lanolin), Liquid Paraffin, Soft White Paraffin, Dexpanthenol (Related to Vitamin B5), Almond Oil, White Beeswax, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Protein XN

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Makeupalley - once again, you help me save my money as well as my skin!
For a few months, I've had horrible breakouts on my cheeks and jaw - we're talking the whole nine yards, cystic, pastules, pimples. None of my usual skin care tactics worked. NIOD CAIS, mandelic acid, benzoyl peroxide 5%, LRP Serozinc, you name it. None of my usual go-to's for calming down angry skin did anything.
Enter Bepanten. I was ordering Bioderma H2O and Cicaplast Baume from an online parapharmacie, and after reading the reviews, I chose to throw in both the Pommade and the Cream. For the price, I thought it couldn't hurt. Worst case, body moisturizers for winter.
Best decision ever. I really am not kidding.

After using the Pommade once (at night), and the Cream twice (during the day), my skin is almost back to normal. Scabs from picking (bad, I know) are healing at record speed, swelling and redness is down, texture is even and non-flaky, and there's a definite glow. After months of covering my face in layer after layer (after layer) of mineral makeup, I finally feel confident being around other people with a bare face. In barely two days.

As if that wasn't enough, the texture of the Cream is what I always wanted Embryolisse to be. Makes my face super smooth, and the perfect glowy-matte. Excellent under mineral foundation as well.
The Pommade is quite greasy, similar to Aquaphor, but a little goes a long way and the results are absolutely worth a shiny sleep face.
Instant holy grail. Insane. Love love love

on 1/22/2017 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this cream. So much so that when my boyfriend was deployed to Germany for military training I asked him to bring me home several tubes. I have the most ridiculously sensitive skin (I can't use ANYTHING on it without irritation, rashes or zits) and this is the absolute best night cream I have ever used, and it doesn't irritate my skin in the least. I use it at night, and if I am not going out for a couple hours I use it after a shower to "lock in" moisture. It doesn't work under makeup if you don't allow it time to sink in, as it is a heavy cream that makes you a bit sticky and shiny for a little while after use. I have also used this for rashes, as I suffer from eczema, and it clears them up just as fast as a steroid cream with none of the nasty skin thinning fears. I also think it has anti-aging benefits, as I have used it for years and look easily 5-6 years younger than I am and get regular compliments about how my skin "glows". It seems to plump up your skin, which makes fine lines (like those annoying ones right under your eyes that always catch foundation so you look 10 years older) vanish completely. Not kidding, if I use this around my eyes I wake up with NO wrinkles. It is miraculous. I will say that I don't use this very often in the summer as I tend to be an excessive sweater so my face is normally oily anyways in the hot, humid summers we have, but in the long, cold and dry winters it is my best friend.

on 9/26/2016 5:36:00 AM

This review for all type of Bepanthen including (moisturizing cream, plus and salve). Let me tell you this is truly a miracle, and skin saver. God bless the one who came out of this idea. I have a very sensitive skin and it is acne prone with pores here and there. I suffered from itchiness for a long time and a very bad rosacea. The moisturizing one is a very light weight white lotion when I apply it sinks immediately into my skin. It doesn't only moisturize but also gives a coolness effect like a cool spring breeze touching my skin. Above that it heals wounds, sunburn, mild burn and inflamed. When I wash my face it never fall down of my face like other products that sit at the top of my face doing nothing. It is not greasy at all and it won't break out your skin. And of course it is medical and approved by many dermatologist around the world. It is dirt cheap around 4$ but sometimes I get mine from the hospital. The Plus one is a thick white cream it does all above and adding to that it disinfects and heal small cut and scratches, blisters, fissures and pressure sores. Bepanthen can be used for elbows and hands as well. I use it sometimes for my legs where I suffer from a sever dryness.

on 4/5/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a must for any household. I am writing a review for bephantol. I used it after my skin got really dry and It fized my skin in 1 day.
Also I use it twice a week on my oily skin and it makes it look fresh and doesnt make it feel greasy much better than any overpriced product on the market.
however, do not use religously as it causes hairs to start to grow on your face

I apply all over before taking a shower then I scrub my lips with my body scrub towel. My lips are very soft and smooth afterwards.

I am not buying again though because it took a month for me to receive it . I purchased it via Amazon Canada and I get the same result by using 70k IU vitamin E oil by sundown naturals which is available in all of the publix stores near me.

on 3/7/2016 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Bepanthen is the HG product I absolutely cannot live without. In my home country Finland Bepanthen is a stable household product used for lips, rashes, cuts and minor burns. When I use this product my lips remain smooth and hydrated, even a makeup artist has asked what products I use as my lips looks so good.

In comparison, when I don't use Bepanthen my lips get extremely dry to the point it is painful and looks horrifying. I have tried multiple other products throughout the years but nothing compares. I use it to treat my dry lips, rashes and dry flaky skin. I even apply it on dried up pimples as it seems to heal them faster. I have now used this product for over 20 years and have come to conclusion that it is perfect.

on 12/27/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the Bepanthol Lippencreme (lip cream). I'm not sure if this is the same product in a smaller tube, or a different product, but it is THE BEST for chapped lips!!! Wow, worth living in Germany for this alone. It goes on with one of this sneeze tubes with the small hole in the top. It's sorry of a white creamier Vaseline. But, the amazing thig is it sort of sinks into and stocks to your lips and forms some sort of moisturizing barrier. Got rid of peeling cracks in a couple hours. Amazing. Even boyfriend said, "wow, that really feels good". They look healthy, but niot glossy, so men or women could use it. They feel young and plump. I also mlthink it would be a good lipstick baseAbsolutely must try this. It was about 3 euros for a small 7.5 ml

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

GENIUS. I do deep glycolic peels fairly regularly and have taken up to two weeks to fully heal in the past. Red, dry, flaky, you know, the usual. Not grotesque, just not cute. With this stuff, I'm good to go in around four days. I slather on at night and wake up glowing. I get it on Amazon and have had free shipping before but of course, like all things Amazon, that changes all the time. 100 gram tube for around $10, give or take. CHEAP.

on 4/29/2014 12:08:00 AM

Let me introduce myself...
- 23 y/o female
- dry/combination skin that is sensitive and gets SUPER irritated / dry when winter comes round
- Haven't ever posted a single review on MUA because I'm lazy and haven't found anything THAT amazing to write about.... until now.

This stuff is AMAZING. It's just getting into winter here in Australia, and my skin was gone from 'slightly dry' to 'super dry, fine lines visible, red, easily irritated'. Fantastic. Love it. Come at me boys.

I tried using heaps of my PC serum (I own multiple, and they are GOOD but they just aren't that moisturizing - they're better for anti-oxidants and anti-aging abilities). Then, one of my super model friends told me about this. She slathers it on her face to combat the European winters. I was skeptical at first - this stuff is so cheap! I always believe that you get what you pay for... but maybe I should rethink that.

So here we go...

What I did:
- showered etc, and cleaned my face with Cetaphil (gentle face wash, my HG, perfect for winter)
- patted face dry
- squeezed out a fairly large amount of the Benpanthen, and dotted that GENTLY under the eyes *be careful not to tug at your skin or rub it in, patting it in is safer*
- squeezed a large amount and heated it up by rubbing between my hands (also helps to thin out) and patted that on my face
- added extra 'dots' to my dry patches, such as my smile lines, forehead and tip of nose
- lastly, and i did this JUST before bed, i slathered a thick layer on my lips.

So you make look retarded (think shiny face with white lips) but you wake up with beautiful plump skin. No breakouts, no dryness... and all my surface lines were GONE!

Anyone who doesn't buy this is silly.

on 6/5/2014 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

This review has been long in the making. Bepanthen saved my lips. I unknowingly used retinol and glycolic acid together which caused a severe irritation at my lip corners.

After some research, I decided on Bepanthen and it worked its magic. For me the trick has been liberal application. Even though the reaction set in some 5 months ago, my skin has not fully recovered so if I try a different lip colour chances are the irritation will return (have awful coloured lips, so am desperate for colour and coverage).

I continue to use it. It has really has done its job, and even though I occasionally have to resort to cortisone, I can honestly say that it has worked better than I'd expected.

Popular Lip Treatments