L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss - Blush

No Image

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sweet light taste, comfortable feel, really soft cushiony applicator, sleek bottle, light sheer shimmering opal pink shade. It's very sheer so it's perfect over lipstick or for when you want a "my lips but better and sparkly" look!

on 3/1/2012 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Blush is a translucide,shimmery,pale pink lip gloss.it glides on smoothly,last verry long!it brings a soft pale pink color to the lips! Love it!

on 2/15/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color but the only thing i don't like is that it's too sparkly. when i have this gloss on, it looks like i put glitter glue over my normal lipgloss.... this is the only down side becuz i really liked this color. i wanted a nice reflective pink not an all over glitter chunk pink. I love this brand of lip gloss and it has good lasting power so i'm going to try it in a different color.

on 8/8/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wear this over lips lined in Infallible lipliner in nude. It's a great natural shade, which doesn't wear nearly as cotton candy pink as it looks in the tube. It does last a long time, although probably not 6 hours, but much longer than any other gloss I've worn. One thing I've noticed about the entire Infallible lipgloss line, is to make sure to check your teeth, because it will stick to the teeth pretty well if you apply it with a heavy hand. I also wish that the tube was larger, as I go through it pretty fast.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For one thing, it smells like sweetened black tea from starbucks, but a little grosser. Besides the smell, the product is alright. It did not stay on for six hours but maybe three or four. A lot more than an average lip gloss. I'll probably buy a couple more to see if they all smell because over all the product is pretty good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I absolutely love this product. It's the perfect shade if you want a natural look. I will be repurchasing this product.
Pros:
pretty pink color with a bit of shine
stays on for a couple of hours
the packaging is very cute
Cons:
can get sticky on your lips(just apply lip balm over the lipgloss it will make it less sticky)

on 5/8/2009 8:32:00 PM

This long-wear lip gloss lives up to it's name. It goes on sheer and creamy (pretty light weight) but after a minute or so it "sets" and feels thicker. It is not goopey-sticky, but it is tacky enough to stay in place for 3+ hours. Although 3 hours is not the hyped up 6 hours that it claims, 3 hours is very good for a gloss...in fact, better than my mac lip glasses which are very sticky, better than any other drug store gloss, and better than BB. I think I will collect all of these (I have 4 colors at the moment)...inluding the darker colors because I love that these DO NOT bleed into my fine lip lines!

This color, Blush, is very nice over a light mauve or pink lipstick and helps seal the lipstick and make that last longer too!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

When i first bought this product, i was desperate to find a gloss that would last even 1 hour on my lips. To my surprise, it lasted MORE than 6 hours and was very pleased with that. The only downfall is the removal of this product; i just use my proactiv cleaner to slough it off with all of my dead skin on my lips. definitely would re-purchase again!

This stuff isn't bad, but it isn't amazing either. It does last longer than most other lipglosses, but 6 hours? Maybe if you don't drink anything, eat anything or talk hardly at all...and when does that ever happen? Otherwise it probably lasts 2 hours tops. That's pretty good longevity, but it's slightly annoying when companies claim their products do things that they don't do! When I bought this it was difficult to know how sheer the gloss would be--some glosses have fairly opaque color, while others are super sheer. To me it looked like it was going to be more on the opaque side, but I misjudged. It's pretty sheer, so this color (blush) is a too light for me, and I have fair, fair skin. I will probably buy this again, but I will get the brighter pink color. This color kind of makes me look washed out.

on 12/4/2009 6:36:00 PM

This is my favorite gloss right now. Goes on so smooth, makes my lips feel constantly moist without being TOO sticky. "Blush" seems to be a universally flattering shade - being a mix of nude, pink, tan, and gold shimmer. The staying power is truly amazing, lasting much longer than any of my other glosses. Also has a pleasant smell to it. I purchased this at the annual L'Oreal makeup sale for about $4 CDN (I think the regular price is about $8-10 in drugstores), either way this gloss is still very affordable. I will definitely be stocking up, and experimenting with different shades next time.