L'Oreal Paris Illuminating Blush- Luminous Pink

No Image

on 2/19/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Illuminating Blush 105 in Luminous Pink was from the limited edition December 2007 Golden Globes Collection. It has a golden-straw with a hint of peach colored highlighter and pretty fleshy cool pale pink with slight gold shimmer that looks like the lighter part of a slice of watermelon. I get a dab of both on my brush and swirl them across my cheeks. Wow. My pasty-dead pale skin is instantly transformed to porcelain goddess creaminess! This is a no-brainer for me, soft, pretty and best of all makes me look radiant and blushing in a no-makeup way. I have squirreled away several of these but as long as there is ebay nothing is EVER discontinued.

on 1/11/2008 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Retails for 8.99 USD for 0.31 oz of product. I passed on the NEW loreal illuminating blushes the first time, but a sale prompted me to look again (it doesn't take much). I am so glad I purchased the pink and peach blushes from the LE loreal collection. I use my brush to pick up both the blush color and highlighter in the compact at the same time and I get an amazing glow. The blush is neither matte or shiny, but a beautiful satiny finish. It truly is an illuminating blush--nothing too heavy or super pigmented on the cheeks.

Popular Blush Products