Lancome Color Fever in Fashion Crave Framboise

No Image

4.6

on 8/21/2010 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this shade, highly pigmented enough without looking put on thick. Gorgeous plum raspberry shade on my nc25 skin. I avoid the drying with wearing Mac prep prime underneath, makes it stay on for hours too, very easy to apply and doesnt settle in your lines.

on 1/14/2009 3:03:00 PM

This is a fantastic shade that will likely be flattering on an array of skintones. The shade is a berry mauve thats a little on the pink side. It has a hint of shimmer and a creamy texture. I took off one lippie as it really could stay on longer and it's a bit drying. Otherwise a great great color.

on 2/20/2008 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this for free through a cosmetics show and I love the color...the reviewer before me nailed it - a gorgeous, deep raspberry or plummy pink, perfect with pink cheeks and muted, taupey eyes. Only complaint is that it's a drying formula, so I must wear a base underneath, or balm.

on 9/16/2008 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Its a plummy color but definitely not vampy dark, because of this, it doesnt make someone's lip look small, you know how some darker shades make small lips looks smaller. Anyway, the texture is creamy, and Plum is really hot this season and this is the perfect plum color to be wearing. Its definitely not for someone who is shy of color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Smell is a little...I don't know how to describe. Not horribly unpleasant or anything, but unique. That said, the product itself is creamy (like a balm as stated by another reviewer). I love all Lancome products & this one is no exception!

on 12/31/2008 7:46:00 PM

I feel like such a lucky gal getting this as one of my many free girfts from lancome!
Most of the products i've gotten in the past as gifts i've never touched.
Especially the lipsticks, since I am a teen.... I dont wear lipstick. But I found that this gorgeous shade was very similar to my natural color. My lips are very pigmented in the late spring, summer, and early fall but in the winter my lips seem to dry out and lose their natural warm pink flush which looks great with my olive undertoned skin.
This is a few shades darker and more of a raspberry (thats why its named framboise: raspberry in french).
I simply put on my lipconditioner and dab this on top.
Its a beautiful look.
As for the texture... its what I like best about this lipstick. Its not drying...its very smooth and silky to apply and the slight frosty shimmer in it makes your lips appear fuller and give more dimention to them.

THIS IS DEFINITLY A KEEPER!

on 12/30/2007 8:01:00 PM

I really love the color and texture of this lipstick. I was searching for a nice muavy color for winter and this is near perfect both in shade and formula. I wouldn't call the shade 'framboise' as it's not as bright as one would expect from something with raspberry in the name, but it's definitely a beautiful color--sort of a medium deep, muted muave-plum with super glossy finish. It color looks modern and still brightens up my face without crossing into the garish fuschia territory. It's also very pigmented which results in an even, polished finish despite it feeling nearly feather-light and very comfortable on lips. It actually feels more like balm or gloss than lipstick. The lasting-power is just okay. I need to re-apply after about 2 hours, but I'd rather do that than wear some drying, long-lasting lipstick that feels like paint on, wears off in patches and requires vaseline to remove! Great glam packaging, too. Very nice lipstick, overall!