MAC Strada [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Strada  [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

The perfect contouring powder for my fair skin with neutral undertones, fool-proof also for contouring newbies.

Would re-purchase if it wasn't discontiued.

bought this at my local CCO and don't regret it for a second. perfect contour for my pale skin. love! finally found my HG contour powder!

Great contour for my NC15-20 skin. Never goes muddy. It creates subtly chiselled cheekbones. Strada is a beige(with hints of pink) and looks IMO more fresher and alive than Harmony(darker than Strada by 2 tones). Harmony *may* look muddy on those NW20 or lighter depending on application. I apply mine with a MAC 168 and totally love the foolproof application. Never goes on streaky and fades evenly on my oily skin. *and i hate blushers which fade unevenly on my skin!*
i have to reapply just once at most in 8 hrs in my 30degree celsius hot Singapore weather. it's not carried in Singapore and i think this may be discontinued(i got mine this April at San Francisco's Bloomingdale's counter) An MA tried Tantone on me but i think it has a tendency to look muddy when it oxidizes.

I may try MAC Taupe next which is supposedly a dead ringer for the popular LE MAC Emote blush.

on 4/12/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used to despise blush and this was the color that began my love of blush! This is the perfect contouring shade for my NC20 skin. I also like it as a full on blush for when I'm wearing dramatic eyes or lips because it doesn't clash. It just enhances. I just realized while reviewing this product that it has been discontinued and I'm so sad!

on 3/10/2010 9:41:00 AM

Fantastic. Amazing contour on my NC30 skin. Not too dark. Was so SICK of bronzer, this is an amazing way to contour. Always stay matte for the day time!! Love it

I bought strada to use as a "no color" color and I don't regret a second of it. It's also a near sister to Malt shadow and I use this on my eye to warm up around a crease color or eyelid color that's too stark or blue-toned. The pigment is not the very best but I don't really like a dense application of straight color. Just saying for those who might not prefer a lesser pigment. I would buy this again because I use it for eye, contour cheek, and blend with bronzers that are too stark to tone down the color. I also use it for a wash of something that's not quite a rosy blush when I'm off to the gym or on errands, as well as a nose contour and i see this as a very versatile color for just about any color range. I'm surprised it's only found at outlet stores now so I'm going to stock up while it's available.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Hi all, listen up. I went to MAC and initially asked for Blunt. Turns out it's been discontinued.Don't you hate when that happens?! So I explained I wanted it for contouring so what's the alternative. Without hesitation the MUA says Strada! Next thing you know I'm looking at the pan and think: Yikes, it looks horrible what is that stuff, mud ?? Of course I was proven wrong because once applied it did exactly what I wanted. No joke, serious. MUA even told me that this will work on anybody, amazing right. I've used it every day since I bought it and it's wonderful. I totally recommend and understand that this is a colour you would walk past without blinking. Don't is my advice, let the MUA show you how and where to apply, it's superb. I use it for contouring my cheeks and dab a bit on the forehead and jawline. Done!

on 9/18/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG! HG! HG! The best blush ever! And I have tried a whole lot of them! I find that on me blushes either go orange if it's warm or ashy pink if its cool. this does neither. it's the perfect neutral blush/contour. a nice subtle beige and not muddy at all as it looks in the packaging. If I could only choose 1 blush it would be strada....followed by harmony.

on 8/16/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted this to work for me but it didnt. Too light for my NC40 skin. Oh well up for swap it goes.

on 8/5/2009 10:21:00 AM

I use this every day. It makes contouring extremely easy since it is a light shade of almost a clay-brown with a tinge of pink. It is very subtle which makes it hard to mess up while using. It has been discontinued, but I picked up two backups at a CCO, so go get it while you can!