Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Not tested on animals

One of my favorite blushes in the world!

on 9/26/2008 2:54:00 PM

OMG I love this blush..The colour is beautiful and my skin looks so glowy when I wear this.Again,it doesnt look too wonderful in the pot BUT on your skin..WOW!!! Got this in a swap and its fast becoming a fave of mine.

on 6/11/2008 1:17:00 AM

Theme Park is a lovely light-to-mid-tone peachy pink (coral) blush with golden sparkle. A definate miss for pinkskins, but for my light golden-olive skintone this is pure perfection. Lately I've been wearing this with Snooze Bar (my ultimate fav bronzer so far) as bronzer and had lots of compliments. I can imagine this being too sparkly when applied heavily without decent buffing. I'm using MAC 187 which is perfect for sparkly/shimmery mineral blushes (and for all loose minerals in general), as it grabs little enough powder at a time and is very powerful when it comes to buffing. Just a few whirls and all sparkles transform into an ethereal glow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another winning, fantastic blush from Everyday Minerals. They are becoming my favorite line for blush, quickly. On me, my blush looks more pink than the swatch and photo shown here; it's not quite as pink as Corner Office, and it does have more peach to it, and shimmer. It's a medium slightly brownish-pink with shimmer, and enough peach in it to not make it mauvey; very natural looking on. This one didn't darken up on me when applied and was lighter than Corner Office. A great everyday blush. Like a previous reviewer, my one comment on EM's packaging is that I wish the sifter holes in the sifter lid were a little larger; it's hard to get the product out when the package is full because it is packed in there so tightly. But, on the other hand, the sifter keeps a lot of product from going everywhere and being messy, so I guess it depends on what you want. I think BE eyeshadow sifters have too wide-gauge of holes, so something in the middle between this and theirs would be perfect. However, the product is a great blush and even though I have a small (2.5) size (that's not really small!) which will last forever, I will definitely want to buy this again.

Popular Blush Products