Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

Not tested on animals

on 8/9/2008 1:08:00 PM

I just received my "samples kit" and iI was a bit intimidated at first because of all the "glitter" that is in this color....but once I applied it I was not disappointed. It wasn't too shimmery or irridescent...it was just perfect. The color is nice, I did go a little overboard at first and it looked way too bright on me. I apply a very light amount to the apples of my cheeks and I love the way it brightens up my face.

If there were a maybe for 'would you buy this again' I would pick it. This is a very pretty color, a very warm medium pink, I dont think its a unique color you couldnt find anywhere else but that doesnt detract from it. What I dont like about it however, is its lasting power. For some reason this color (unlike pretty much all of the other EM blushes I have), disappears a lot faster. Even if I test it on my hand, it rubs off very easily leaving little color behind.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite EM blush. I cannot do browns, so most of their blushes are categorically excluded for me. However, none of EM's stuff breaks me out, and I am trying to cut out everything that so much has talc in it (bye bye Cargo, NARS, etc blushes. sniff) so I'm really in the market for a good EM blush. I have found that I also like Pink Ribbon and Corner Office, but neither is as good for everyday wear as is this one. With just enough depth to do some contouring but not enough color to say 'drag queen' on my fair skin, it's perfect for highlighting my cheekbones and giving my skin some natural-looking color. Yes it has shimmer in the pot, but honestly it hardly shows up on my skin. For me, it shows up as a very subtle bronze mixed with peach and pink, which is the perfect combination for my cheekbones. You do have to be careful with this one, though -- only a tiny bit on the brush goes much farther than you would think, so I would recommend using less than you would guess you need and building if necessary. A really good one for the fair-skinned blonds -- yeah!