Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

God how I love this blush! I wear it during the day for a light flushed look in the winter when Daydream(peachy blush by Everyday Minerals, best for summer/spring wear) fail to give me color. I have light/medium skin tone, it is perfect. Very natural looking.

Popular Blush Products