Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.1

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product looks pretty in the jar, but is too dark and orangey for my pale skin (EDM's Golden Fair). I find that I can't wear any shade that is described as "coral" by EDM. Coral equates to Orange on my skin. The gold sparkle in this product is very pretty, though, but the depth of color is too much for very fair skinned women.

OH MY GOSH....
So, my everyday minerals personal make-up kit just arrived
today. I decided to test the blush and some other items out.
THIS BLUSH is just so wonderful. It goes very well with me and gives me a radiant and healthy outlook. A definitely must STASH up item. (:
It also sort of became one of my favourite item in my make-up kit.
JUST SIMPLY LOVE the shimmery feel.

I thought this blush was too pigmented and shimmery for my liking. It is a deep rosey colour with a lot of shimmers in it. For those ladies who want deep rosey cheeks with a glow, definitely give it a try. However, be careful not to put too much, you'll be surprised in how pigmented this blush is!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in the sample back. I like the color but WAY too simmering. Also it makes me itch, but all mineral makeup has so I have to keep looking. Its a lovely color if it didnt make you look like a shiny disco ball.

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

on 12/11/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! Usually I am against drawing any attention to my cheeks but this blush looks sexy and I love it! I don't notice the shimmer, i think it looks fun and sexy. The color is not orangey like a lot of EDM's other pink blushes. the name puts me in a cheerful mood. Currently this is the only blush I will wear, although i'm not opposed to a lot of the nars blushes-i just cant reconcile the cost of them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

not so good. it looked like a bruise on my cheek. medium summer beige/medium

on 10/30/2008 8:16:00 PM

beautiful color, perfect for a day in the theme park! sparkly dark rasberry color with some gold. love it!

Wow, this blush is absolutely gorgeous! This has alot of shimmer but when blended it gives a very pretty sheen. Definitely one of my HG blushes!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Compared to other amazing Everyday Minerals blushes, this one didn't really perform up to par. It turns almost orange on my yellow toned-warm skin, but it is a pretty color in the pot. I also didn't really like the shimmer, but it was almost nonexistent 15 minutes later. I can see how people want to compare it to NARS Orgasm since they're both peachy-pink and shimmery, but NARS's shimmer is much finer, and the color overall is of better quality. But for this price, Everyday Minerals blush is worth checking out.