Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

3.9

Not tested on animals

on 10/27/2009 1:05:00 AM

Darn, I thought I had reviewed this. Althougth I have totally gone off EM foundations, Theme Park blush has been my HG blush for over 2years. I am still working my way through the mini sized jar (which they don't make anymore). A little goes a looooooooong way. This is the only EM product I use all the time. Love it xo
8th April 2011. Boo hoo!!! Finally I have finished my small jar (almost) of blush and they have now discontinued this shade. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!

on 12/12/2008 4:06:00 PM

This blush gives me such a lovely peachy-pink glow and a little goes a long way! The only down side I find is that it's a bit too shimmering, but the colour's so pretty I can live with it!

To me this blush looks plum/burgundy. I don't see any peach in it. It's too dark and has way too much shimmer.

on 11/17/2008 2:45:00 PM

I love this blush, but the shimmer IS a bit over the top.
The color is perfect on my fairly light warm toned skin, but when i look at myself in the mirror as the sun hits my face i go like "eeeeek!". Like earlie mentioned, the sparks seems to calm down after a while. So i would buy this again, one lippie of for the crazy sparkles.

on 5/30/2008 5:17:00 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first reviewer to NOT buy this product again! :( I loved the color on the EM site, but when I received the blush, I literally blurt out a wide-eyed "Whoa!" as I saw how much rosy glitter was coming through the sifter. I bought this in the large size, and I really wish I hadn't. The blush has more glitter than ANY blush I have ever SEEN, and the glitter flecks go ALL over my face when I apply with the EM blush brush. I literally have to take a cotton ball to clean up the random glitter all around the application zone. The color is wayyy too light to show up on my NC30 skin, so if you are a NC30 or darker, keep in mind that this color will look like straight sparkles with NO pigment unless you absolutely LOAD it onto your face (at which time you will look like the tooth fairy!). Sadly to say, this full-sized blush is going up for swap... SO not the natural, 'hollywood' flush I was going for with this! It's the first EM product I never loved. Sigh.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color! :) Everyday Minerals has some real winners in their blush line... though I have to say the packaging leaves ALOT to be desired. I like that it's wide... but they should figure out how to package the blush so it doesn't sit on the top edge of the jar. Inevitably it falls out and creates a big mess. Alima and BE do it right... hopefully someday EM will too. But back to Theme Park. This is a beautiful pinked peach blush with just the right amount of sheen and sparkle. It's a lovely everyday blush, perfect for spring and summer.

This blush is gorgeous! It's a medium, very soft, pink shade with just a touch of peach and of course, some sparkle! This is a classy sparkling blush shade, perfect for a day at the office, or a night out on the town! Great summer color too!