Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Compared to other amazing Everyday Minerals blushes, this one didn't really perform up to par. It turns almost orange on my yellow toned-warm skin, but it is a pretty color in the pot. I also didn't really like the shimmer, but it was almost nonexistent 15 minutes later. I can see how people want to compare it to NARS Orgasm since they're both peachy-pink and shimmery, but NARS's shimmer is much finer, and the color overall is of better quality. But for this price, Everyday Minerals blush is worth checking out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another winning, fantastic blush from Everyday Minerals. They are becoming my favorite line for blush, quickly. On me, my blush looks more pink than the swatch and photo shown here; it's not quite as pink as Corner Office, and it does have more peach to it, and shimmer. It's a medium slightly brownish-pink with shimmer, and enough peach in it to not make it mauvey; very natural looking on. This one didn't darken up on me when applied and was lighter than Corner Office. A great everyday blush. Like a previous reviewer, my one comment on EM's packaging is that I wish the sifter holes in the sifter lid were a little larger; it's hard to get the product out when the package is full because it is packed in there so tightly. But, on the other hand, the sifter keeps a lot of product from going everywhere and being messy, so I guess it depends on what you want. I think BE eyeshadow sifters have too wide-gauge of holes, so something in the middle between this and theirs would be perfect. However, the product is a great blush and even though I have a small (2.5) size (that's not really small!) which will last forever, I will definitely want to buy this again.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).