Everyday Minerals Theme Park

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

on 11/17/2008 2:45:00 PM

I love this blush, but the shimmer IS a bit over the top.
The color is perfect on my fairly light warm toned skin, but when i look at myself in the mirror as the sun hits my face i go like "eeeeek!". Like earlie mentioned, the sparks seems to calm down after a while. So i would buy this again, one lippie of for the crazy sparkles.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Compared to other amazing Everyday Minerals blushes, this one didn't really perform up to par. It turns almost orange on my yellow toned-warm skin, but it is a pretty color in the pot. I also didn't really like the shimmer, but it was almost nonexistent 15 minutes later. I can see how people want to compare it to NARS Orgasm since they're both peachy-pink and shimmery, but NARS's shimmer is much finer, and the color overall is of better quality. But for this price, Everyday Minerals blush is worth checking out.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).

on 12/30/2007 1:45:00 AM

Theme park is the only one out of the new batch of blushes that I've tried so far. I picked it because it looked like a nice peachy pink color, which I love! This blush seems like a pinker and more sparkley version of back to school or a peachier version of cherry fizz. It's very 'cute', bright, and shimmery! Love it!!

Popular Blush Products