Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 12/11/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! Usually I am against drawing any attention to my cheeks but this blush looks sexy and I love it! I don't notice the shimmer, i think it looks fun and sexy. The color is not orangey like a lot of EDM's other pink blushes. the name puts me in a cheerful mood. Currently this is the only blush I will wear, although i'm not opposed to a lot of the nars blushes-i just cant reconcile the cost of them.

on 8/10/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty coral pink gold color. It works great on me as a bronzer. I would for sure recommend this blush to everyone.

on 8/9/2008 1:08:00 PM

I just received my "samples kit" and iI was a bit intimidated at first because of all the "glitter" that is in this color....but once I applied it I was not disappointed. It wasn't too shimmery or irridescent...it was just perfect. The color is nice, I did go a little overboard at first and it looked way too bright on me. I apply a very light amount to the apples of my cheeks and I love the way it brightens up my face.

on 6/11/2008 1:17:00 AM

Theme Park is a lovely light-to-mid-tone peachy pink (coral) blush with golden sparkle. A definate miss for pinkskins, but for my light golden-olive skintone this is pure perfection. Lately I've been wearing this with Snooze Bar (my ultimate fav bronzer so far) as bronzer and had lots of compliments. I can imagine this being too sparkly when applied heavily without decent buffing. I'm using MAC 187 which is perfect for sparkly/shimmery mineral blushes (and for all loose minerals in general), as it grabs little enough powder at a time and is very powerful when it comes to buffing. Just a few whirls and all sparkles transform into an ethereal glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite EM blush. I cannot do browns, so most of their blushes are categorically excluded for me. However, none of EM's stuff breaks me out, and I am trying to cut out everything that so much has talc in it (bye bye Cargo, NARS, etc blushes. sniff) so I'm really in the market for a good EM blush. I have found that I also like Pink Ribbon and Corner Office, but neither is as good for everyday wear as is this one. With just enough depth to do some contouring but not enough color to say 'drag queen' on my fair skin, it's perfect for highlighting my cheekbones and giving my skin some natural-looking color. Yes it has shimmer in the pot, but honestly it hardly shows up on my skin. For me, it shows up as a very subtle bronze mixed with peach and pink, which is the perfect combination for my cheekbones. You do have to be careful with this one, though -- only a tiny bit on the brush goes much farther than you would think, so I would recommend using less than you would guess you need and building if necessary. A really good one for the fair-skinned blonds -- yeah!