Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another winning, fantastic blush from Everyday Minerals. They are becoming my favorite line for blush, quickly. On me, my blush looks more pink than the swatch and photo shown here; it's not quite as pink as Corner Office, and it does have more peach to it, and shimmer. It's a medium slightly brownish-pink with shimmer, and enough peach in it to not make it mauvey; very natural looking on. This one didn't darken up on me when applied and was lighter than Corner Office. A great everyday blush. Like a previous reviewer, my one comment on EM's packaging is that I wish the sifter holes in the sifter lid were a little larger; it's hard to get the product out when the package is full because it is packed in there so tightly. But, on the other hand, the sifter keeps a lot of product from going everywhere and being messy, so I guess it depends on what you want. I think BE eyeshadow sifters have too wide-gauge of holes, so something in the middle between this and theirs would be perfect. However, the product is a great blush and even though I have a small (2.5) size (that's not really small!) which will last forever, I will definitely want to buy this again.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).

on 2/21/2008 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually hate using blush because my face turns red pretty easily when I'm warm so when I used to use MAC blush, I get super pink after 30 minutes and I hated cuz it doesn't look natural anymore so I gave this a try and I LOVED IT!!!!!! it has just enough pink to give color but so sheer and lovely. I use this with my light pink powder and it gives me a beautiful finish, not too made up, but naturally flawless.