Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Not tested on animals

on 9/26/2008 2:54:00 PM

OMG I love this blush..The colour is beautiful and my skin looks so glowy when I wear this.Again,it doesnt look too wonderful in the pot BUT on your skin..WOW!!! Got this in a swap and its fast becoming a fave of mine.

on 5/30/2008 5:17:00 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first reviewer to NOT buy this product again! :( I loved the color on the EM site, but when I received the blush, I literally blurt out a wide-eyed "Whoa!" as I saw how much rosy glitter was coming through the sifter. I bought this in the large size, and I really wish I hadn't. The blush has more glitter than ANY blush I have ever SEEN, and the glitter flecks go ALL over my face when I apply with the EM blush brush. I literally have to take a cotton ball to clean up the random glitter all around the application zone. The color is wayyy too light to show up on my NC30 skin, so if you are a NC30 or darker, keep in mind that this color will look like straight sparkles with NO pigment unless you absolutely LOAD it onto your face (at which time you will look like the tooth fairy!). Sadly to say, this full-sized blush is going up for swap... SO not the natural, 'hollywood' flush I was going for with this! It's the first EM product I never loved. Sigh.

Popular Blush Products