Everyday Minerals Theme Park

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush, it is my favorite EM blush. It is a super wearable pink with some peachy undertones. It gives your face the perfect flush. It also have just the right amount of shimmer for a youthful glow. I think this blush is great for both day and evening wear. I am addicted to this stuff and I would not know what to do if it ever got discontinued.

on 5/30/2008 5:17:00 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first reviewer to NOT buy this product again! :( I loved the color on the EM site, but when I received the blush, I literally blurt out a wide-eyed "Whoa!" as I saw how much rosy glitter was coming through the sifter. I bought this in the large size, and I really wish I hadn't. The blush has more glitter than ANY blush I have ever SEEN, and the glitter flecks go ALL over my face when I apply with the EM blush brush. I literally have to take a cotton ball to clean up the random glitter all around the application zone. The color is wayyy too light to show up on my NC30 skin, so if you are a NC30 or darker, keep in mind that this color will look like straight sparkles with NO pigment unless you absolutely LOAD it onto your face (at which time you will look like the tooth fairy!). Sadly to say, this full-sized blush is going up for swap... SO not the natural, 'hollywood' flush I was going for with this! It's the first EM product I never loved. Sigh.

Popular Blush Products