Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 10/27/2009 1:05:00 AM

Darn, I thought I had reviewed this. Althougth I have totally gone off EM foundations, Theme Park blush has been my HG blush for over 2years. I am still working my way through the mini sized jar (which they don't make anymore). A little goes a looooooooong way. This is the only EM product I use all the time. Love it xo
8th April 2011. Boo hoo!!! Finally I have finished my small jar (almost) of blush and they have now discontinued this shade. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH....
So, my everyday minerals personal make-up kit just arrived
today. I decided to test the blush and some other items out.
THIS BLUSH is just so wonderful. It goes very well with me and gives me a radiant and healthy outlook. A definitely must STASH up item. (:
It also sort of became one of my favourite item in my make-up kit.
JUST SIMPLY LOVE the shimmery feel.

One of my favorite blushes in the world!

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

on 12/11/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! Usually I am against drawing any attention to my cheeks but this blush looks sexy and I love it! I don't notice the shimmer, i think it looks fun and sexy. The color is not orangey like a lot of EDM's other pink blushes. the name puts me in a cheerful mood. Currently this is the only blush I will wear, although i'm not opposed to a lot of the nars blushes-i just cant reconcile the cost of them.

God how I love this blush! I wear it during the day for a light flushed look in the winter when Daydream(peachy blush by Everyday Minerals, best for summer/spring wear) fail to give me color. I have light/medium skin tone, it is perfect. Very natural looking.

on 10/30/2008 8:16:00 PM

beautiful color, perfect for a day in the theme park! sparkly dark rasberry color with some gold. love it!

Wow, this blush is absolutely gorgeous! This has alot of shimmer but when blended it gives a very pretty sheen. Definitely one of my HG blushes!

on 9/26/2008 7:57:00 PM

Got this in my sample kit. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I hear it's a dupe of NARS' Orgasm and well although I've never tried Orgasm, Theme Park is such a pretty pretty blush. It gives my cheek a sexy natural flush with just the right amount of shimmer. I need to get a full sized blush of this soon because I'll probably use this everyday lol.