Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite EM blush. I cannot do browns, so most of their blushes are categorically excluded for me. However, none of EM's stuff breaks me out, and I am trying to cut out everything that so much has talc in it (bye bye Cargo, NARS, etc blushes. sniff) so I'm really in the market for a good EM blush. I have found that I also like Pink Ribbon and Corner Office, but neither is as good for everyday wear as is this one. With just enough depth to do some contouring but not enough color to say 'drag queen' on my fair skin, it's perfect for highlighting my cheekbones and giving my skin some natural-looking color. Yes it has shimmer in the pot, but honestly it hardly shows up on my skin. For me, it shows up as a very subtle bronze mixed with peach and pink, which is the perfect combination for my cheekbones. You do have to be careful with this one, though -- only a tiny bit on the brush goes much farther than you would think, so I would recommend using less than you would guess you need and building if necessary. A really good one for the fair-skinned blonds -- yeah!

on 5/7/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Theme Park is one of my favorite blush in my Everyday Minerals face color collection. On buttered tan, it gives me natural looking, rosy cheeks--exactly like what'd you see on famous celebrities. EM says it has sparkles in it, but I find the glitter very hard to see in the jar, and not even noticeable once I apply it to my face, so I think you can wear this to work during the day and out at night.

Among EM's blushes, Theme Park belongs to a category of blushes that are easier to apply. It blends fairly well, and you can build your cheek color safely, in layers, without having one layer being too light and the following layer being completely clownish--which often happens with many EM blushes. I find that Theme Park has excellent staying power and rarely, if ever, turns orange on me. If you're fair-medium, and you don't know which blush to pick, I highly recommend getting Theme Park. If it's too dark for you, you can always make it lighter by mixing it with some foundation. Don't throw it away because it's a great blush!

on 4/17/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Really pretty, shimmery soft peachy color.....more peach than pink, IMO. Shimmer works for daytime & night. Great color for spring/summer. If you're not into bronzer and want a healthy, sunny glow on your cheeks, then this is great for that. Like most EM blushes, it seems to darken on the skin after a few minutes, so apply with a light hand.
I usually wear it with similar coral and peachy lip colors.

My only complaints:
- Average wear on oily skin, usually disappears on me by the end of a work day
- The packaging sucks. I realize it is a loose powder, but it's still terribly messy...

on 9/26/2008 7:57:00 PM

Got this in my sample kit. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I hear it's a dupe of NARS' Orgasm and well although I've never tried Orgasm, Theme Park is such a pretty pretty blush. It gives my cheek a sexy natural flush with just the right amount of shimmer. I need to get a full sized blush of this soon because I'll probably use this everyday lol.

on 6/11/2008 1:17:00 AM

Theme Park is a lovely light-to-mid-tone peachy pink (coral) blush with golden sparkle. A definate miss for pinkskins, but for my light golden-olive skintone this is pure perfection. Lately I've been wearing this with Snooze Bar (my ultimate fav bronzer so far) as bronzer and had lots of compliments. I can imagine this being too sparkly when applied heavily without decent buffing. I'm using MAC 187 which is perfect for sparkly/shimmery mineral blushes (and for all loose minerals in general), as it grabs little enough powder at a time and is very powerful when it comes to buffing. Just a few whirls and all sparkles transform into an ethereal glow.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color! :) Everyday Minerals has some real winners in their blush line... though I have to say the packaging leaves ALOT to be desired. I like that it's wide... but they should figure out how to package the blush so it doesn't sit on the top edge of the jar. Inevitably it falls out and creates a big mess. Alima and BE do it right... hopefully someday EM will too. But back to Theme Park. This is a beautiful pinked peach blush with just the right amount of sheen and sparkle. It's a lovely everyday blush, perfect for spring and summer.

on 2/21/2008 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually hate using blush because my face turns red pretty easily when I'm warm so when I used to use MAC blush, I get super pink after 30 minutes and I hated cuz it doesn't look natural anymore so I gave this a try and I LOVED IT!!!!!! it has just enough pink to give color but so sheer and lovely. I use this with my light pink powder and it gives me a beautiful finish, not too made up, but naturally flawless.

This blush is gorgeous! It's a medium, very soft, pink shade with just a touch of peach and of course, some sparkle! This is a classy sparkling blush shade, perfect for a day at the office, or a night out on the town! Great summer color too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product looks pretty in the jar, but is too dark and orangey for my pale skin (EDM's Golden Fair). I find that I can't wear any shade that is described as "coral" by EDM. Coral equates to Orange on my skin. The gold sparkle in this product is very pretty, though, but the depth of color is too much for very fair skinned women.