Everyday Minerals Theme Park

No Image

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 10/27/2009 1:05:00 AM

Darn, I thought I had reviewed this. Althougth I have totally gone off EM foundations, Theme Park blush has been my HG blush for over 2years. I am still working my way through the mini sized jar (which they don't make anymore). A little goes a looooooooong way. This is the only EM product I use all the time. Love it xo
8th April 2011. Boo hoo!!! Finally I have finished my small jar (almost) of blush and they have now discontinued this shade. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

on 8/9/2008 1:08:00 PM

I just received my "samples kit" and iI was a bit intimidated at first because of all the "glitter" that is in this color....but once I applied it I was not disappointed. It wasn't too shimmery or irridescent...it was just perfect. The color is nice, I did go a little overboard at first and it looked way too bright on me. I apply a very light amount to the apples of my cheeks and I love the way it brightens up my face.

I really like this blush. It brightens up my face with peachiness and it's great. I would like it more if it had slightly less shimmer.

on 4/19/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect shimmery peachy-pink on my EM Light Olive skintone. It's one of my top 3 EM blushes (Waffle Cone & Chit Chat are the other 2). It's a bit bolder & more pigmented than Milani's (original) Luminous blush and I actually reach for it more often than Luminous. EM's Corner Office actually appears similarly to Theme Park on me, but for some reason, Theme Park is much more flattering on me than Corner Office (which I swapped away).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush, it is my favorite EM blush. It is a super wearable pink with some peachy undertones. It gives your face the perfect flush. It also have just the right amount of shimmer for a youthful glow. I think this blush is great for both day and evening wear. I am addicted to this stuff and I would not know what to do if it ever got discontinued.