Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product looks pretty in the jar, but is too dark and orangey for my pale skin (EDM's Golden Fair). I find that I can't wear any shade that is described as "coral" by EDM. Coral equates to Orange on my skin. The gold sparkle in this product is very pretty, though, but the depth of color is too much for very fair skinned women.

One of my favorite blushes in the world!

on 12/12/2008 4:06:00 PM

This blush gives me such a lovely peachy-pink glow and a little goes a long way! The only down side I find is that it's a bit too shimmering, but the colour's so pretty I can live with it!

Best blush ever!

I was searching for a substitute for Nars Orgasm, and read this could be the shit!
I can't tell if the color is near, it was so long time ago I had my Nars.
But I can tell you, this blush makes me feel as good about my face as the Nars one!
Love it in every way!

For the packaging...I just leave one hole free. So the powder won't leak as easy!

on 5/30/2008 5:17:00 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first reviewer to NOT buy this product again! :( I loved the color on the EM site, but when I received the blush, I literally blurt out a wide-eyed "Whoa!" as I saw how much rosy glitter was coming through the sifter. I bought this in the large size, and I really wish I hadn't. The blush has more glitter than ANY blush I have ever SEEN, and the glitter flecks go ALL over my face when I apply with the EM blush brush. I literally have to take a cotton ball to clean up the random glitter all around the application zone. The color is wayyy too light to show up on my NC30 skin, so if you are a NC30 or darker, keep in mind that this color will look like straight sparkles with NO pigment unless you absolutely LOAD it onto your face (at which time you will look like the tooth fairy!). Sadly to say, this full-sized blush is going up for swap... SO not the natural, 'hollywood' flush I was going for with this! It's the first EM product I never loved. Sigh.

This blush is gorgeous! It's a medium, very soft, pink shade with just a touch of peach and of course, some sparkle! This is a classy sparkling blush shade, perfect for a day at the office, or a night out on the town! Great summer color too!