Everyday Minerals Theme Park

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

Not tested on animals

I thought this blush was too pigmented and shimmery for my liking. It is a deep rosey colour with a lot of shimmers in it. For those ladies who want deep rosey cheeks with a glow, definitely give it a try. However, be careful not to put too much, you'll be surprised in how pigmented this blush is!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in the sample back. I like the color but WAY too simmering. Also it makes me itch, but all mineral makeup has so I have to keep looking. Its a lovely color if it didnt make you look like a shiny disco ball.

on 1/14/2009 6:34:00 PM

gorgeous, GORGEOUS colored blush. after hearing all the raves about everyday mineral, i tried out for the sample package. the sample jar was too small for my blush brush so i transfered it to bigger jar, and wow, theres a lot for a sample!

HOWEVER, i had to take away a lippie cuz its WAY too much flaky sparkles for me. i LOVE shimmery sparkles, but with this, as i swipe the blush onto my cheek, the sparkles flew everywhere on my face and some on my hairline on the side. :( if it had less flaky sparkles, it'd be the most perfect blush imo!

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

on 12/11/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! Usually I am against drawing any attention to my cheeks but this blush looks sexy and I love it! I don't notice the shimmer, i think it looks fun and sexy. The color is not orangey like a lot of EDM's other pink blushes. the name puts me in a cheerful mood. Currently this is the only blush I will wear, although i'm not opposed to a lot of the nars blushes-i just cant reconcile the cost of them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

not so good. it looked like a bruise on my cheek. medium summer beige/medium

on 10/30/2008 8:16:00 PM

beautiful color, perfect for a day in the theme park! sparkly dark rasberry color with some gold. love it!

Wow, this blush is absolutely gorgeous! This has alot of shimmer but when blended it gives a very pretty sheen. Definitely one of my HG blushes!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Compared to other amazing Everyday Minerals blushes, this one didn't really perform up to par. It turns almost orange on my yellow toned-warm skin, but it is a pretty color in the pot. I also didn't really like the shimmer, but it was almost nonexistent 15 minutes later. I can see how people want to compare it to NARS Orgasm since they're both peachy-pink and shimmery, but NARS's shimmer is much finer, and the color overall is of better quality. But for this price, Everyday Minerals blush is worth checking out.

I got this in my sample kit. I love the shimmers of this blush. It's plummy brown/red blush in the jar, not peachy or pink like Orgasm, in my opinion.But looks more peachy pink on the skin. It is (1) too pigmented for pale skin and (2) it doesn't last as long as Nars blushes. It's gone by the end of the day, while other compact blushes i have (Nars and MAC) stay on all day until i wash my face. Regardless, with this price and nice result, i can't complain :) I still wear it. (The only beef i have about EM products is the logo. My BF thought i bought it from TARGET. He said he didn't know Target makes makeup.)

Popular Blush Products