Weleda Citrus Refreshing Bath Milk

No Image

4.5

on 2/10/2009 1:33:00 PM

This is such a luxurious product!
I love the light , milky,moisturizing texture. It is not oily at all and doesn't gunk up the bath tub like a bath oil.
I definitely love the smell. With real essential oils, this scent is very fresh and invigorating.
It is my favorite bath product to use after a long stressful day.

I like the high end feel of this product. Glass bottle, quality texture and scent. You can use a bit less than they recommend in one bath and still get the great benefits.

on 12/29/2007 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved the fresh lemony smell of this and like the idea of a bath milk as opposed to a greasy oil, so I spurged ($20) and gave this a try. Wow, I'm really impressed! It looks like milk coming out of the bottle, and smells like freshly cut lemons but more sweet than tangy. It softened the bath water remarkably well (I have horrible hard water) and left my skin soft and silky afterwards. There was no greasy residue in the tub and no ring either! As the name says this is a "refreshing" wake-me-up kind of bath milk and it delivers. My only dislikes are the heavy glass bottle and the relatively short shelf life--because its an all-natural product with no preservatives, the expiration date is only a few months from now. Guess I have to take more frequent baths!

This product is kind of hard to find, some Walgreens and health food stores carry it, or you can order directly from Weleda online (www.shop.weleda.com) continued >>

Popular Bath Treatments