Clarins Facial Tanning Lotion SPF15

No Image

4.6

on 5/17/2008 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great self tanner with sun protection for the face. I generally put this on every night for a week when I want some colour in my face.
Its never irritated my sensitive skin and only gives a light tan over a few days so you never end up with an orange face, streaks or patches ever.
It has a bit of that fake tan smell but its not overpowering. Can feel slightly greasy when you put it on, maybe not great for someone with oily skin. I love this product and would buy again.

on 5/28/2005 8:23:00 AM

Love the packaging(pump dispenser bottle),and the price(got it for $5.99 at TJ MAxx)! This gives my PPP skin a believable,subtle,tan glow and actually feels good and non greasy going on. Three pumps does my whole face and neck.The texture of my skin feels better somehow since i've been using this.I bought the 'Light Tan' shade. I hit the jackpot this year-I found TWO HG face sunscreens!!! So happy...and the bonus is that this one also self tans. I will gladly pay full price for this after I use up the two bottles I bought,as I plan on using this year round-my skin has such a healty glow to it.I don't wear foundation any more! The bottle size is 1.7 oz.

on 5/24/2002 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this with my Gloss.com order and I really like it. It didn't bother my sensitive skin and it gave a natural tan look to my face. Thumbs up!

on 12/3/2002 5:58:00 PM

Apply this at night, wash off the excess in the morning, and you will have the subtlest biscuity glow, just a shade darker than your natural complexion. This easy to apply formula is remarkably tolerant of application errors, and you just rub it in like a moisturiser. It is virtually impossible to over apply or botch. Not the one to choose if you want a deep Riviera tan, this is more suitable for paler complexions which just need a subtle boost. Very reasonably priced for the large quantity, too.

on 4/3/2003 9:31:00 PM

Great product to go along with Clarins Self Tanning Milk for a natural tan/glow. It leaves you with wonderful results that are virtually impossible to mess up. EDIT: I don't think this product is good for combination or oily skins. It way too emolient for me now. It may cause some clogged pores as well. Some alternatives may be the Radiance Plus moisturizer & sunless tanner, the Clarins tanning spray, or the tanning gel. This product should only be used for dry or normal-dry skins. It just feels gross on my combination skin....to the trash it goes. =/