4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Nonie, I love you. I got a Whole Foods gift card this past Christmas and had wandered down the skin care aisle. I was out of moisturizer and saw the Nonie of Beverly Hills line. I did a quick Google search on my phone, saw a lot of good reviews and thought why not? I wanted to try something with AHAs in it and the ingredient list and this looked good. My skin loved it. I got a slight tingle/sting from the AHAs when I put it on (in a good way). And I know everyone says this but I swear to God I look a few years younger after using this for a few months. My skin looks fabulous; it's smooth and soft (I'm using the 5% AHA version) and I couldn't be more pleased. The moisturizer comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I still have about 1/3 left and I've now begun using the 10% AHA moisturizer. I figure I'll use the 5% in the morning and 10% at night until I run out of 5% and then switch over to 10 exclusively. I also bought the body moisturizer (also in a nice, substantial glass bottle) from Nonie's web site. Shipping was fast and ordering was easy. I'll be a customer for a long time!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I got samples of this in the New Condiion 5% AHA and 10% AHA to compare. I usually prefer higher concentration of AHA, but New Condition is make for oilier skin (which is me also), I couldn't decide which to use. I put one on one side of my face and one on the other, then wore it the entire day. I could tell the NC was lighter, and felt better. The 10% smelled nicer (very nice citrusy scent), but felt a bit thicker and wasn't as transparent initially, even though it still sunk in nicely in a few minutes. The 10% is identical to their popular Brilliant with the exception of 10% instead of 5% and one other ingredient. Both tingled a bit when applied, but nothing painful. I noticed that night when I washed my face I had a couple of little zits on the 10% side, while the NC side was fine. I then reversed them the next day and another popped up on the other side. Im not sure if it's an ingredient that caused them or maybe the higher concentration of AHA caused more purge since I hadn't worked up to it. Both felt good, although I prefer the feel of the NC. I might use that for a while then try the 10% again to see if I get any breakouts in case I just needed my skin to adjust. If it's one of the igredients, then I'll stick to the NC which I like. Nonie (Marla) is very nice about sending samples, so you can test in advance. They also make one for dry skin, but not sure how that would work with acne prone skin. I'll update in a couple of months. UPDATE: OK, it hasn't been two months, but I've used up the sample of New Condition so have been using the 10%. It looks like I just had to give my skin a chance to purge and get used to the AHA. My skin feels so great with this. After trying different AHA treatments, I like this so far. It's effective, yet mild with high quality ingredients.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I really liked this. It left my skin feeling soft and made it a bit brighter which is hard to do since my skin is oily and sensitive. I didn't experience any dryness or irritation either. The texture was a bit odd. Not as silky feeling or runny as I would have thought it would be but was easy to spread and it sunk in my skin quite nicely. One pump was enough for my face and chest. This contains really good and effective ingredients and I was able to find this at Wholefoods on sale for 12 bucks which was a bargain. I think this is a perfect treatment for those who can tolerate AHA products or have oily/combination skin. I apply at night so my face doesn't get too sensitive to the sun.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

This review is for the AHA 10% Alpha Hydroxy moisturizer. I used to use the Walgreens version but although it was effective, it was not strong enough for my skin. My skin used to be super oily and it can be acne prone. I have been taking extra care of my skin within the past 3 months. This is a great product. It gets rid of old acne scars, discolorations, and sun damage. When I put this on, I am in heaven. My skin feels soft and looks polished. With this, I have no desire to put on any foundation. I absolutely love this and recommend it to every one-

About reviewer (919 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

This review is for the Nonie of Beverly Hills AHA face cleaser. I'm shocked no one uses this. I really love this face wash. It's all natural and comes in a really pretty glass pump bottle, with light pink writing. I first picked this up at WF's about 8 years ago, and have used it ever since. I was going natural with everything and it took me 1 1/2 years to find a face wash I loved. I remember seeing it at Whole Foods and saying *ok this is it, if this does not work I don't know what I will buy* Well it's been perfect! It's super creamy and keeps my skin super young looking. I buy it on-line now normally. It lasts about 8 months, and is $15. A little goes a long way. Love!! Also it works well with Retin-A Micro, with no problems.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

12 years ago

I bought this product in hopes that I could find an all-natural AHA lotion ... for a few days, this product made my skin look gorgeous - clear and smooth and literally 5 years younger. But after a week I started breaking out all over my face, and sadly had to discontinue using.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

from

12 years ago

New Condition is an AHA moisturizer that contains a whole bunch of vitamins and essential oils. I'm surprised that Nonie as a brand hasn't had any other products reviewed on MUA because they're pretty reasonably priced (New Condition is about 25 bucks for 50 ml and you really only need a little bit) and seem to be chock full of good ingredients. When I was using this moisturizer I really found that the texture of my skin, particularly on my forehead, started to even out a lot more; I've always had little bumps on my forehead and am starting to get a few wrinkles, but things looked quite a bit smoother after using New Condition for a few weeks. I'm taking one point off because all the AHA's make this a bit too drying for winter, but otherwise I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

SkinCombination