Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

Clarins Wonder Length Mascara
Wonder Length Mascara

on 5/29/2008 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been super impressed by this mascara. As a south floridian, smudgy racoon eyes in the humidity here is my pet peeve. if a mascara smears during the day, i quickly give it up. Well, this one doesnt smear at all. NO smudging through 8 hours and the gym with the slightest smudging between 10-12 hours. Really long lasting. As for wear, this goes on nicely. The brush is very thin and long and really lengthens lashes. I also find that it darkens quite nicely. One coat for daytime and 2-3 for night and you get dark, long thick lashes. Really great. Not clumpy so far ( i am on week 3). Retails for $23.50 and comes in a thin long red tube that is very pretty and not your basic black. I also find this easy to take off at night. Doesnt get everywhere. Overall, i am quite impressed with this and would purchase it again.

on 2/4/2008 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been researching mascaras on this website for a while now. I have gone through so many mascaras and I have finally found imy HG. This mascara is AWESOME!!!!! I also bought the mascara fix to use as a primer (salesperson suggestion) WOW!!! really nice long and not clumpy...I mean really long.

Popular Mascaras