Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

Clarins Wonder Length Mascara
Wonder Length Mascara

4.2

on 7/28/2010 5:25:00 PM

I love this mascara. I find that every time I wear it I get comments about my eyelashes! The long thin brush tends to deposit a lot of product at the roots of my lashes but to be honest, this is good for me as it hides how light they are naturally. On me, this mascara gives really beautiful length and curl (although to be fair, my lashes curl naturally). I want the purple one next!

on 5/29/2008 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been super impressed by this mascara. As a south floridian, smudgy racoon eyes in the humidity here is my pet peeve. if a mascara smears during the day, i quickly give it up. Well, this one doesnt smear at all. NO smudging through 8 hours and the gym with the slightest smudging between 10-12 hours. Really long lasting. As for wear, this goes on nicely. The brush is very thin and long and really lengthens lashes. I also find that it darkens quite nicely. One coat for daytime and 2-3 for night and you get dark, long thick lashes. Really great. Not clumpy so far ( i am on week 3). Retails for $23.50 and comes in a thin long red tube that is very pretty and not your basic black. I also find this easy to take off at night. Doesnt get everywhere. Overall, i am quite impressed with this and would purchase it again.

on 3/17/2008 11:23:00 AM

This mascara flakes badly but the brush is OK. I wouldn't purchase again

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm still undecided on this one! After reading such good reviews on here and the blurb from Clarins ("This is a mascara which creates long, silky, curled lashes that still look real. You can sweep the brush over lashes again and again without clumping and theres no need to wait between coats") I became obsessed that this may be "the one". It is a good mascara but HG it isn't I'm afraid!
It definitely lengthens but does not curl and without a mascara base underneath it doesn't hold an eyelash-curler created curl that well. I don't find it any more buildable than any other mascara-more than two coats and it still goes a little dry and clumpy. Also I'm not crazy about the smell.
The thin brush is good for reaching all lashes but I think overall you would need pretty good lashes to start with or to use a mascara base such as Shiseido with this.
Not a bad mascara but I don't think I'd bother again. My search for the HG continues...

on 2/4/2008 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been researching mascaras on this website for a while now. I have gone through so many mascaras and I have finally found imy HG. This mascara is AWESOME!!!!! I also bought the mascara fix to use as a primer (salesperson suggestion) WOW!!! really nice long and not clumpy...I mean really long.

on 12/29/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried, especially for sparse and easily-smudged asian eyes like mine. I found this in Hong Kong (it seems to be a new product or a relaunch). It seems to be an extreme lengthener that has also a hairsprayed effect afterwards so the length, form, and everything is frozen for at least 5-6 hours. This is not a touchable mascara- it is for drama, length, and volume. The effect is like Diorshow but Diorshow smudges. The only other one that comes close to this one is Givenchy Eye Fly.