Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

Wonder Length Mascara

3.5

on 1/24/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sigh. I thought I would like this mascara a lot because of the brush: it's skinny enough for me to get mascara on my spider-silk-thin bottom lashes and not get most of it on my eyelids. Alas, the formula is thin and does nothing for me. I've had better luck with Chanel, Kevyn Aucoin and Helena Rubinstein mascaras,.

on 5/4/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is yet another not-so-remarkable mascara. The brush is great the slimmer the better for my taste. It provides only minimal length, and zero thickness, so no wonders there. It doesnt clump lashes together or smear during the day, however. Ive only used a sample-size version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after getting a sample which impressed me. I find the brush too long and not so easy to apply with, at the full size mascara. Very good lasting power, but it irritates my eyes a bit. I will continue searching for a better one!
UPDATE: It seems that it was not the mascara that irritated my eyes. I started to like it more and more, but I still hate the brush - it takes an extra effort to apply it.

on 3/27/2008 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this as a bonus piece for placing a pre-order for their gwp. The sample itself performed outstandingly; living up to its claims of lengthening with some thickening on the side, leaving lashes a nice black colour (I got black btw :). I was sold and plunked down the cash for a full-sized tube. The tube is sleek and elegant but a bit unweidly (it's a tad too long). The brush could also be improved(?) if it were a bit shorter for better precision, but as of now I'm still reaching for it everyday.