Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clarins Wonder Length Mascara
Wonder Length Mascara

on 4/6/2009 12:37:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever used! It doesn't clump and yesterday I went swimming with it on. It didn't run and give me raccoon eyes, but it came off nicely with my cleanser last night. I love the brush. It gives a very natural effect. Well worth the price and mine is purple!

Just bought this yesterday. I was looking for a purple mascara and the nice lady at the Clarins counter showed me this. Kind of pricey for a mascara, but I like the brush. As I was buying it I noticed the ingredients which include Sodium Laureth Sulfate which I am allergic to if I use it on my face! Decided it may not bug me too much on my lashes and the lady was so nice. What a sucker I am. I checked into in and lots of mascaras have S. L. S. which is weird since it is a cleansing agent! Anyway love the way the mascara goes on, love the colour and love the brush so we'll see if it bugs me. Will update in a week.
Edit: Just bought my second of this. This is the first mascara I have ever liked so much I bought again!

on 5/29/2008 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been super impressed by this mascara. As a south floridian, smudgy racoon eyes in the humidity here is my pet peeve. if a mascara smears during the day, i quickly give it up. Well, this one doesnt smear at all. NO smudging through 8 hours and the gym with the slightest smudging between 10-12 hours. Really long lasting. As for wear, this goes on nicely. The brush is very thin and long and really lengthens lashes. I also find that it darkens quite nicely. One coat for daytime and 2-3 for night and you get dark, long thick lashes. Really great. Not clumpy so far ( i am on week 3). Retails for $23.50 and comes in a thin long red tube that is very pretty and not your basic black. I also find this easy to take off at night. Doesnt get everywhere. Overall, i am quite impressed with this and would purchase it again.

on 12/29/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried, especially for sparse and easily-smudged asian eyes like mine. I found this in Hong Kong (it seems to be a new product or a relaunch). It seems to be an extreme lengthener that has also a hairsprayed effect afterwards so the length, form, and everything is frozen for at least 5-6 hours. This is not a touchable mascara- it is for drama, length, and volume. The effect is like Diorshow but Diorshow smudges. The only other one that comes close to this one is Givenchy Eye Fly.

Popular Mascaras