Clarins Wonder Length Mascara

Wonder Length Mascara

on 5/4/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is yet another not-so-remarkable mascara. The brush is great the slimmer the better for my taste. It provides only minimal length, and zero thickness, so no wonders there. It doesnt clump lashes together or smear during the day, however. Ive only used a sample-size version.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after getting a sample which impressed me. I find the brush too long and not so easy to apply with, at the full size mascara. Very good lasting power, but it irritates my eyes a bit. I will continue searching for a better one!
UPDATE: It seems that it was not the mascara that irritated my eyes. I started to like it more and more, but I still hate the brush - it takes an extra effort to apply it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect my-lashes-but-better mascara. This won't give you the false lashes effect, but it will define and darken them for a great natural day look. If you're looking for a little volume, i would try it over a primer.

on 3/27/2008 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received a sample of this as a bonus piece for placing a pre-order for their gwp. The sample itself performed outstandingly; living up to its claims of lengthening with some thickening on the side, leaving lashes a nice black colour (I got black btw :). I was sold and plunked down the cash for a full-sized tube. The tube is sleek and elegant but a bit unweidly (it's a tad too long). The brush could also be improved(?) if it were a bit shorter for better precision, but as of now I'm still reaching for it everyday.

on 12/29/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is hands down the best mascara I have ever tried, especially for sparse and easily-smudged asian eyes like mine. I found this in Hong Kong (it seems to be a new product or a relaunch). It seems to be an extreme lengthener that has also a hairsprayed effect afterwards so the length, form, and everything is frozen for at least 5-6 hours. This is not a touchable mascara- it is for drama, length, and volume. The effect is like Diorshow but Diorshow smudges. The only other one that comes close to this one is Givenchy Eye Fly.