Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I can see how these are good for cleaning makeup-free skin, but this did not remove my mineral makeup at all. This seems VERY odd to me since Everyday Minerals is....a MINERAL makeup company. I don't get why they'd make a wipe that doesn't remove their product, but.....whatever....

I received this product a few days ago, and as of now, it's nice. It doesn't remove makeup as well as Pond's, but I can just tell that it is much healthier for my skin. Sometimes I use two if I'm wearing lots of makeup, but usually I just use one and then wash my face. I absolutely love the smell-- never thought I'd be into the organic herbal thing, but I'm trying to be healthier. It smells like wetnaps gone.. earthy. I can pronounce everything on the ingredient list, and that's most important-- along with it (so far) not breaking me out. It's pretty cheap too, $3.75 for 80... although if it's the only thing you're getting from EM, it will cost upwards of $10 with shipping =/

EDIT: I added a star to make this a 5-star product, which I don't usually do. They are just perfect. They leave my skin so soft and moisturized and the fact that its all natural, organic, and biodegradble is just wonderful. I can't wait to get home at night so I can use these to refresh my face. I HATE my face being dirty (even the smallest amt of oily) and i was frequently washing it multiple times a day. With this, multiple times a day most liekly won't irritate normal skin It's so perfect and the smell is just lovely, herby, and organic!

on 5/10/2008 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love these wipes. They're very refreshing and gentle on my ultra-sensitive skin. I use one every morning to freshen my skin and prepare for moisturizer. They remove EM foundation fairly well, but they absolutely suck at removing eye makeup. That's my only complaint, thus the reason for removing a lippie.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was dying to try these. They're very reasonably priced at 80 wipes for $3.75. The all natural ingredients thing was nice too. I have not had any adverse reaction on my skin from these at all-- huge plus. So why the 3 out of 5 rating? Well,

The packaging is awful. You can't get just one wipe out of the pack. You end up pulling 2 or more out unless you kinda claw it out. Annoying. It would also be nice if it was a bit more easily resealable since this is an item that dries out eventually. If they were in a tiny tub or even a ziplock that'd be nifty.

The biggest complaint: They just simply don't work that great. They are really nice if you're someone who washes in the evening and just wants a quick clean the next morning, and they're ace at removing lipstick...but they are lame at removing eye makeup. I use UDPP and waterproof mascara and if I want to get it off with one of these wipes I have to scrub so hard I lose lashes and pull at the tender eye area. Not ok.

I will use these up but not repurchase.