Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using these for about 2 weeks now and I'm really happy with them. I find that they are perfect for mornings or as a refresher after hitting the gym. They're not great for removing eye make up, so if you're looking for something that will do that, these probably won't work out very well for you. I really like the light, slightly herbal fragrance and the fact that they leave my skin feeling really clean, but not stripped. Face wipes I've used in the past have all either left my skin feeling filmy and not quite clean or have completely stripped my face and left it raw. These are just perfect.
The only thing I'm not happy with is the packaging- it ripped open in two different places within 2 days of when I received it. I just transferred the wipes to a ziploc baggie and it's been fine, but the company should probably use a little sturdier plastic for the packaging.
These are super handy for travel and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 6/5/2008 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't understand why people are having trouble with these....To me they are absolutely perfect....they are not rough at all (as long as you don't rub super hard, just like anything else you use on your face!) they smell great, they take off all my EM makeup minus my other brand eyeliner/mascara. I always use nuetrogena's eye makeup remover before then take off the rest of my makeup and clean up my eye area with these wonderful wipes. yes the packaging isn't the greatest since the sticky closure often wears off, but for the price I just simply put it in a ziploc baggie, after that it is just perfect!...Try Them!!!!!

on 1/12/2008 3:20:00 PM

I really, really like how EM has tried to provide high-quality organic skincare at reasonable prices! These wipes aren't perfect, but they are a good start in the right direction. You get 80 in a resealable package for $3.75, which is a super value! The smell is my favorite part, it is clean and refreshing without being perfume-y. I think that it takes face makeup off very well, without leaving any sort of film behind and without being irritating to my sensitive skin. My only issues with these wipes are that 1) they really don't remove eye makeup that well-- yesterday I only had on EM eyeshadow + primer, and it left remnants behind, and 2) the wipes are not the softest texture I've found (Ponds, Neutrogena, and Boots wipes all beat EM here). Yet, I will continue to repurchase these, and use them on days when I have less makeup on and/or just want to freshen up! Give these a try!