Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love these cosmetic wipes! I usually use it in the morning when I don't have time to clip my hair back, wash my face and then dry my face. I don't know if it's because I don't have sensitive skin or if these wipes actually are soft, but I find its soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love that it's biodegradable and vegan. My skin hasn't had any reactions to it so far. Would I buy again? YES!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I love EM and was excited to try this product since they say its organic and gentle.But as soon as i pressed it against my face, it was so rough! When i was done cleaning my face with it, my face was bright pink and it burned. I even woke up to find small pimples on my cheeks the next morning. As another reviewer said below, I am now using these wipes to clean off any makeup spilled on my counter.

on 2/9/2008 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 4

Price: 1 ($3.75/80 wipes!)

Packaging: 2

Buy again:

I don't normally use wipes, but I wanted something to remove makeup and freshen up without having to go to the sink. I've used quite a few of EM products in the past, so when these came out I wanted to try them out. First, they are loaded with all natural ingredients, which I love! They are moist and large enough to get the job done (they're about the size of a piece of kleenex). The price is absolutely phenomenal too-- I am acne prone as well, and this stuff is actually helping my skin because of the lavender oil and grapefruit extracts.

This doesn't leave any greasy residue, or dry my skin out. They're great for on the go or if you just want a "pick me up" in the middle of day.

My one complaint is the package; it comes in the standard wet-wipes plastic bag thing with a sticker seal. My sticker doesn't seem to stick very well, and I'm worried about the wipes drying out before I can use them all. A better sealing mechanism would be awesome! (i.e. you can keep the same plastic bag packaging, just make the opening a plastic piece or something to make it airtight). I keep mine in a dark drawer out of direct light, just to make sure the solvents don't evaporate as quickly. continued >>

on 1/15/2008 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a while now my night time routine has involved using a cleansing wipe to remove my makeup and to cleanse my face. Usually I just pickup whatever is cheapest at the drugstore (Ponds, Olay, Kroger, Equate, whatever!) so I am not picky about this particular product. I was very suprised to see this new product on the EM site. 80 wipes for under $4 seemed too good to be true! I thought the wipes must be super tiny or something. But lo and behold, when they arrived in the mail I was first surpised with how big the package was! It looks much smaller on the website. The wipes themselves work great. They remove my makeup with ease and feel nice and refreshing on my skin. The scent is nice too. Like several other EM "accessory" products, the quality may not be up to par with other options out there, but for the price I find it very much worth it. Especially with this product! Even drugstore brand MU wipes run about $5 for 30 wipes. The wipes do not lather up like the other wipes out there, and the cloths themselves are much thinner. But the job gets done - which is what I like about many of EM's products. I will definitely buy again because you get a very good product at an incredible price.

on 1/12/2008 3:20:00 PM

I really, really like how EM has tried to provide high-quality organic skincare at reasonable prices! These wipes aren't perfect, but they are a good start in the right direction. You get 80 in a resealable package for $3.75, which is a super value! The smell is my favorite part, it is clean and refreshing without being perfume-y. I think that it takes face makeup off very well, without leaving any sort of film behind and without being irritating to my sensitive skin. My only issues with these wipes are that 1) they really don't remove eye makeup that well-- yesterday I only had on EM eyeshadow + primer, and it left remnants behind, and 2) the wipes are not the softest texture I've found (Ponds, Neutrogena, and Boots wipes all beat EM here). Yet, I will continue to repurchase these, and use them on days when I have less makeup on and/or just want to freshen up! Give these a try!