Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

Not tested on animals

on 5/10/2008 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love these wipes. They're very refreshing and gentle on my ultra-sensitive skin. I use one every morning to freshen my skin and prepare for moisturizer. They remove EM foundation fairly well, but they absolutely suck at removing eye makeup. That's my only complaint, thus the reason for removing a lippie.

on 3/27/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm

Did not remove mu as compared to other mu wipes out there. Poor quality. Ended up using them for spills in my car... :/

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was dying to try these. They're very reasonably priced at 80 wipes for $3.75. The all natural ingredients thing was nice too. I have not had any adverse reaction on my skin from these at all-- huge plus. So why the 3 out of 5 rating? Well,

The packaging is awful. You can't get just one wipe out of the pack. You end up pulling 2 or more out unless you kinda claw it out. Annoying. It would also be nice if it was a bit more easily resealable since this is an item that dries out eventually. If they were in a tiny tub or even a ziplock that'd be nifty.

The biggest complaint: They just simply don't work that great. They are really nice if you're someone who washes in the evening and just wants a quick clean the next morning, and they're ace at removing lipstick...but they are lame at removing eye makeup. I use UDPP and waterproof mascara and if I want to get it off with one of these wipes I have to scrub so hard I lose lashes and pull at the tender eye area. Not ok.

I will use these up but not repurchase.