Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 1/21/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!!! I have been using them for about six months and I cannot live without them. I love the fact that they are all natural with no crazy ingedients. The smell is just as wonderful. They take my EDM makeup off just like any other brand would. I like to use a different product to take my eye makeup off so even if they don't work that well on the eyes... I really don't care lol. I heard they were discontinued but i shot them an email and now they are back up! Yay! So i decided to stock up! I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using these for about 2 weeks now and I'm really happy with them. I find that they are perfect for mornings or as a refresher after hitting the gym. They're not great for removing eye make up, so if you're looking for something that will do that, these probably won't work out very well for you. I really like the light, slightly herbal fragrance and the fact that they leave my skin feeling really clean, but not stripped. Face wipes I've used in the past have all either left my skin feeling filmy and not quite clean or have completely stripped my face and left it raw. These are just perfect.
The only thing I'm not happy with is the packaging- it ripped open in two different places within 2 days of when I received it. I just transferred the wipes to a ziploc baggie and it's been fine, but the company should probably use a little sturdier plastic for the packaging.
These are super handy for travel and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 1/8/2008 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these because I needed a makeup remover. I was attracted to the packaging, and they were cheap; so i bought them. When I got them I was really happy about the packaging. There is a smell, but it didn't bother me. It reminded me of baby wipes. It took off my foundation, conclear, and powder, but not so well on the eyeliner. It removed like 94% of my eyeliner. Plus it removed most of the oil from my face and actually made my face matte the whole day... ._. which i like. Overall I'd buy them again. I like the price, packaging, and smell, so yea. :)