Everyday Minerals Cosmetic Wet Wipes

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 1/21/2009 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!!! I have been using them for about six months and I cannot live without them. I love the fact that they are all natural with no crazy ingedients. The smell is just as wonderful. They take my EDM makeup off just like any other brand would. I like to use a different product to take my eye makeup off so even if they don't work that well on the eyes... I really don't care lol. I heard they were discontinued but i shot them an email and now they are back up! Yay! So i decided to stock up! I highly recommend this product!

on 12/17/2008 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't know why these aren't getting a better review. They removed almost all of my EM makeup ( I would NEVER expect them to get it all off). Of course they aren't going to remove eye makeup, as they are not harsh. They are wonderful as a refresher and a pre cleanse. Great to use before or after gym, all natural and very cheap. I will buy again.

I received this product a few days ago, and as of now, it's nice. It doesn't remove makeup as well as Pond's, but I can just tell that it is much healthier for my skin. Sometimes I use two if I'm wearing lots of makeup, but usually I just use one and then wash my face. I absolutely love the smell-- never thought I'd be into the organic herbal thing, but I'm trying to be healthier. It smells like wetnaps gone.. earthy. I can pronounce everything on the ingredient list, and that's most important-- along with it (so far) not breaking me out. It's pretty cheap too, $3.75 for 80... although if it's the only thing you're getting from EM, it will cost upwards of $10 with shipping =/

EDIT: I added a star to make this a 5-star product, which I don't usually do. They are just perfect. They leave my skin so soft and moisturized and the fact that its all natural, organic, and biodegradble is just wonderful. I can't wait to get home at night so I can use these to refresh my face. I HATE my face being dirty (even the smallest amt of oily) and i was frequently washing it multiple times a day. With this, multiple times a day most liekly won't irritate normal skin It's so perfect and the smell is just lovely, herby, and organic!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love these cosmetic wipes! I usually use it in the morning when I don't have time to clip my hair back, wash my face and then dry my face. I don't know if it's because I don't have sensitive skin or if these wipes actually are soft, but I find its soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love that it's biodegradable and vegan. My skin hasn't had any reactions to it so far. Would I buy again? YES!

on 6/5/2008 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I honestly don't understand why people are having trouble with these....To me they are absolutely perfect....they are not rough at all (as long as you don't rub super hard, just like anything else you use on your face!) they smell great, they take off all my EM makeup minus my other brand eyeliner/mascara. I always use nuetrogena's eye makeup remover before then take off the rest of my makeup and clean up my eye area with these wonderful wipes. yes the packaging isn't the greatest since the sticky closure often wears off, but for the price I just simply put it in a ziploc baggie, after that it is just perfect!...Try Them!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I love EM and was excited to try this product since they say its organic and gentle.But as soon as i pressed it against my face, it was so rough! When i was done cleaning my face with it, my face was bright pink and it burned. I even woke up to find small pimples on my cheeks the next morning. As another reviewer said below, I am now using these wipes to clean off any makeup spilled on my counter.

I absolutely LOVE these wipes.

I'm really not sure what kind of makeup reviewers are wearing if this doesn't remove it. If you're wearing Everyday Minerals, it definitely removes it all. But even when I wear other foundations, and my Covergirl or MAC mascara, it removes it all.

My skin feels really fresh afterwards. I like using a cosmetic/facial wipe at night, and a medicated cleanser in the morning - this routine has worked well for my skin. But Ponds and Neutrogena wipes leave my face feeling itchy, and others don't moisturize at all - EM's solve all those problems, and they're really cheap (Ponds was 6 bucks for 25 wipes, EM is 4 bucks for 80 wipes).

Definitely is not good enough if you are solely relying on this for removing makeup. Especially if you use waterproof makeup. But they are so dirt cheap that they are good for a quick refresher, or a mini makeup removal. Like if im going out after work, and my foundation looks crappy, I just wipe it off with this and redo it real quick. I dont have to redo my eye makeup! Also good for if you are using pigments, or mineral eye makeup and you get dusting under your eyes. I always use this after applying eye makeup just to clean away any smudges of eyeliner or mascara or whatever! The price definitely makes it worthwhile because you dont have to feel bad and skimp to use every inch of the sheet. I say get them if you need a "filler item" to bump you up to those promotions Everyday Minerals always has.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was dying to try these. They're very reasonably priced at 80 wipes for $3.75. The all natural ingredients thing was nice too. I have not had any adverse reaction on my skin from these at all-- huge plus. So why the 3 out of 5 rating? Well,

The packaging is awful. You can't get just one wipe out of the pack. You end up pulling 2 or more out unless you kinda claw it out. Annoying. It would also be nice if it was a bit more easily resealable since this is an item that dries out eventually. If they were in a tiny tub or even a ziplock that'd be nifty.

The biggest complaint: They just simply don't work that great. They are really nice if you're someone who washes in the evening and just wants a quick clean the next morning, and they're ace at removing lipstick...but they are lame at removing eye makeup. I use UDPP and waterproof mascara and if I want to get it off with one of these wipes I have to scrub so hard I lose lashes and pull at the tender eye area. Not ok.

I will use these up but not repurchase.

on 2/14/2008 4:54:00 PM

I am a huge EM fan and was dying to try this. I have never used wipes before, but since it sounded easy and they cost almost nothing I decided to give them a try.
I thought they were suppose to remove makeup so I got really disappointed at first. I used alot of time and scrubbing and just ended up with soar skin with some makeup still left on.
Since I really wanted to love this I tried using this in mornings but unfortunately it made my skin supersoar and made me break put like crazy. Will give these to a friend. Huge disappointment !