4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 days ago

I started using this a few months ago, I wore the Kat Von D Beauty Lock It Foundation and this always worked perfectly with it, it blended in seamlessly with my foundation and leaving no harsh lines. The primer itself is great, a little goes a long way, it dries down evenly and smoothly without creasing and provides the perfect base for your eyeshadow allowing it to blend seamlessly and show up more opaquely. I have recently switched to a new foundation, this foundation is a water based foundation whereas my KVD one was more of a mouse based foundation and with this new foundation this primer does not work at all!!!! It does not blend in with the foundation and leaves horrible harsh lines which are impossible to get rid of. While the primer itself is great I unfortunately can't use it anymore as it doesn't work with water based foundations which is such a shame because this was my favourite eyeshadow primer.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

a month ago

I like this primer more than Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer personally. You only need a little bit, and it has never felt uncomfortable or drying on my eyelids. Eyeshadows stay secure and are much more vivid.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 months ago

It's the best eye primer I've tried in my entire life!! I use it every day and I love it! It lasts all day without problem even if it rains or it's too hot. Since 2014 I'm buying it any time it consumes. 1 tube lasts 8-9 months, every day used. The price is spicy but for 8-9 months of product is okey

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

10 months ago

I tried it before it is good not bad

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 months ago

Fantastic eye shadow primer. No colour, no shimmer. This is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. Tube is pricey but lasts forever and is good value.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

a year ago

When I first received this as a deluxe sample, I was super excited since I’d never tried a high-end lid primer beforehand. I’d always stayed away from them out of fear of liking them too much and never being able to go back to more reasonably-priced items. But given the opportunity for a deluxe sample, I caved. At first, I was really pleased with the results. The texture of this product is on the mousse-like side and it only took a tiny drop on each lid to ensure that my eyeshadow remained impeccable all day long. The problem with this product however is that when it gets to the end, it separates. Although I didn’t have a full-sized tube, the one I had still had a bit of product left but I was unable to get to it because it remained separated (basically, only oil would come out no matter how much I shook or massaged the tube). A bit of research and I discovered that a lot of other people had experienced the same thing. I’m glad I got to find this all out before investing in a full-sized one. I’m also pleased that I found a couple of good dupes, the best one being Milani, which is half the price and doesn’t separate!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

​This is a fantastic primer. While using it, my eyeshadows last from morning to night with no change whatsoever. For me, no other primer comes close to it performance-wise. Too Faced Shadow insurance makes my sagging upper eyelids look less sagging and even-toned. Looks great even with no eyeshadow on top. Great product, definitely worth trying.

About reviewer (647 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Too bad this didn't work out for me. This product does its job wonderfully. I have extremely oily eyelids and this helped my tarte and too faced eyeshadows last for up to 8 hours before creasing. However, after just a few days of use this product made my eyelash line extremely itchy, to the point that I thought I had an eye infection. As soon as i stopped using it the itchiness went away in a couple days. I AM prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis so it could be that my skin is too sensitive. I also read in another post that it could be an allergic reaction to bismuth oxychloride... anyways if you have sensitive skin and the issues related don't buy! But if you don't I would give it a try

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

Yeeees, my fave. The only drawback is the packaging - when you think you're finished with the product, you need to cut the top and scoop out the remaining bit.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0

2 years ago

Hate Hate Hate Hate. Got as a free gift w/purchase. Dries powdery immediately as soon as it's applied. Causes skipping, uneven pigmentation, muddy blend lines, rolling of shadow around the eyelid and crease area. I have oily lids, this makes me feel like I have the eyelids of a 90 yr old. Lots of my shadows won't even stick to it. Will be sticking to my Clinique concealer I've been using for YEARS as my primer. Hate hate hate hate this product. https://img.makeupalley.com/9/9/4/6/3387120.JPEG

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan