L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with Nutra Ceremide Conditioner

No Image

3.8

on 4/17/2009 2:22:00 AM

Hmm, I have had this one bottle for over a year and I only break it out when my hair (coarse, thick and wavy) needs some help. It does the trick cause my hair behaves well the next day but I still cant tell if its balanced my hair or dried it out. I have mixed feelings on this one but since its working I have no real complaints. I like it and I'd buy it again.

on 8/7/2006 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really like this conditioner. It's so thick and milky-like. Left my hair detangles and soft. I hate that they discontinued it.

Overall I am not impressed with the L'Oreal Vive line of haircare products. I decided to try this on a whim, I paid $2.99 at CVS for a 16 oz. bottle. After using it 3x a week for 2 weeks, I found my hair to be more brittle and with more breakage than before. I am still on a mission to find the perfect conditioner to leave my hair silky soft and without frizzies.

This is a review for the "Vive Nutri-Force Conditioner with Nutra Ceramide"; I think it's the same thing with a different name. This is a really great drugstore conditioner that I keep coming back to. Thick, moisturizing, fresh smelling, and leaves my hair soft and feeling nourished. I have had no problems with weightiness or buildup with this, but perhaps clarifying my hair weekly prevents that. Would purchase again.

on 6/9/2006 3:48:00 AM

This conditioner is a very good detangler and it makes my summerdry hair happy again.

on 6/10/2005 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is great for its price, and for a drugstore conditioner. I love the sweet orange fragrance. It works well if your hair is slightly dry. But when my hair is feeling really dry, I find it behaves better if I use a heavier conditioner.

on 9/7/2004 9:41:00 PM

Did l'oreal reformulate this? I could have sworn that I liked this product when it first came out! Now, it is too greasy and at the same time - it doesn't detangle my hair! It does smell fantastic - but the smell is fairly stong & tends to cmpete with my perfume. oh well...the search continues

Not as good as Fructis and Dove for the silky smooth conditioning factor and in less than 3 days of use, my hair began to feel much more brittle than normal even though it looked fine (and ta -da caused me to break out) so it's going in the trash.

on 3/24/2005 12:27:00 AM

I LOVE this conditioner (and the shampoo, too)! I use both every single morning and I'm very impressed with how they leave my hair smooth and shiny. This conditioner never leaves build-up and is very moisturizing, which is just what my thick and somewhat coarse hair needs. If you heat style your hair, you'll probably need additional conditioner (when I was more diligent about flat-ironing, my hair felt like straw) but for normal folks who just blow-dry, this combo is amazing. I love it, and love the price -- I've tried salon lines from Matrix to Paul Mitchell and I was not impressed for the inflated pricetags. This stuff is great!

on 11/2/2004 3:15:00 AM

This is my HG before I found my new HG Deep Repair. Naturally I have dry hair and I keep coming back using this cond even after trying Smoooth Intense n Color Vive for my frizzy n coloured hair. It gives my hair enough moisture to make my hair that feels n looks like straw manageability, softness and shine. Hell I can't even run my fingers through my hair before!!! Worth trying n Highly Recommended