Uploaded by redhotpaprika

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jun/16/2013

The scent is unusual and for me the honey and lemon isn't a combination that works. It smells odd and for this reason alone I would not repurchase. I've been using it for bedtime but it is way too overpowering. Any of the other hand lotions would smell better.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

Jun/02/2011

It moisturizes fairly well. Left my hands nice and soft. The tube is really convenient. The scent is downright nauseating (remember: honey is two steps away from bee vomit and it smells like it). I had to wash my hands several times to remove the smell. I gagged/dry heaved so much, I finally had to toss it. It's a shame since it does do a very good job.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

2.0

Jan/05/2010

Being a handcream itself, it's really very good. The only problem I have with this is that the scent is too strong for me. I hate the smell. I got this as a Christmas Gift from one of my mom's friend and tried using it. It moisturizes my hands during winter time, prevents my hands from getting cuts. I wish they have a non-scented version of this.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Aug/21/2009

good hand cream, but i prefer shea butter, honey & lemon is not as moisture as shea butter and the scent is not that good.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromyuco

Nov/03/2008

Fine hand cream. Scent is strong but I feel like refreshing my mind when I use it. Not too moisturizing like sheer butter hand cream which is good for cold weather. This cream good for spring time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Aug/06/2008

Love this cream. I love the scent although I know some others do not. I love the creamy, rich scent and this cream melts on your skin like butter. Makes my hands soooo soft! I want to buy the body version of this in the same scent! Yum! Plus I love going into the L'Occitane store. It's gorgeous!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Apr/28/2008

PROS:
- moisturizes as well as the original 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream
- pleasant honey scent

CONS:
- the scent is too stong and long-lasting; I can still smell it the morning after I applied the cream the night before
- a bit greasy for daily use

OTHER THOUGHTS:
It works great as a night hand cream.
Basically is the same as Shea Butter Hand …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Jan/31/2008

I love this product! It sinks right in, smells wonderful and comes in a nice tube. You can tell this is a quality product. The scent is a little heavy on the honey at first but as it absorbs the fresh lemon comes through. Lovely combination, sweet but fresh and lemony. Love this! Will buy again and again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

fromBlixxa

Jan/20/2008

People seem to either love or hate the fragrance of this cream. I bought it because i happen to love the warm yet fresh scent that stays for a while. It feels like a very wholesome and nourishing treat for my hands. Both my co-workers hate the smell with passion but strangers on the subway commented on the nice smell. Try it before you buy it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

Dec/27/2007

This hand cream has the 25% shea butter like their original hand cream BUT is also laced with the most wonderful fragrance in their store. I want a whole vat of this stuff. It doesn't clash with the fragrances I wear and I keep smelling my hands after I put this on.

It isn't greasy, keeps my dry hands soft and smooth, and will replace my staple aveda hand relief.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair