Kiehl's Cuddly-Coat Grooming Shampoo

This is wonderful and worth every cent! My Chow Chow's fur is so fluffy and the doggie odor is totally neutralized.. not just covered up. The lavender in this repels most mosquitos. This is the equivalent of philosophy's Pure Grace for dogs. I would use this myself.

This is the only shampoo we use for our dogs. I wash my dogs weekly and this makes shampooing so much easier!!! I've tried many different kinds of shampoo/conditioner for our dogs but this definitely seems to be the best.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Haha, I have to admit that this is amazing. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I bought doggie shampoo at Barney's, but my beagle loves this stuff! We've been using this on her since we got her as a puppy and everyone always compliments on how shiny and soft she is. The scent def. gets rid of the dog scent and she's always happy to use it. It's a little pricier than the stuff at the pet stores, but it lathers up really well without drying out your hands or your pooch's coat.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i know this is for dogs, however it is sooo fantastic that i must let you guys know about it! Kiehls has a cuddly coat grooming conditioner too that i will also leave a review for. I have a yellow lab (mix? rescued so i'm not 100% sure he may have a bit of golen retriever in him) anyway, he is a short hair dog with a very thick coat, a little feathering in his tail and back legs. we take him to the beach to go swimming 3 times a month- and part of going to the beach is washing all the salt water and sand off of him when we get home- using this shampoo/conditioner duo makes the shower part almost as fun as the beach part of our day- the lather is thick and smells amazing, like an herbal garden. it rinses off clean and the scent lingers, the conditioner is thick and has that amazing lavender/herbal/clean scent, and i leave it on for a few mins while i massage Rocco's coat, and the results are amazing, he is silky soft, smells DE-LISH and the smell stays for days, not overpowering, just a faint whiff of YUM. everyone stops and tells me how soft my dog is, and how great he smells. i can not picture myself using anything else on him, this stuff is that good. the price is outrageous, but having used it, i will pay it again and again! try this, you will love it! (on your dog)