Simple Soothing Skin Toner

Simple Soothing Skin Toner
Soothing Skin Toner

Aqua, Sorbitol, Witch Hazel, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Allantoin,Sodium PCA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylparaben

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love the freshness of this toner,no scent whatsoever!I have pretty sensitive skin and to my surprise this toner did not break me out. I am not looking for a micellar water to remove 90 percent of my makeup,i use this toner after cleansing just to remove the left over impurities!Fact is its way cheaper than most toner out there which claims all kinds of magic.So i'm good with this for now,till i find a better alternative.

on 4/18/2017 10:38:00 AM

I have finished using a bottle of this. Generally it is kind to skin, does take out the dirt in my pore but not much. Just one small problem is it makes my skin oily after using.

The worst!!! I have used this toner twice a day for 3 days, and i got 3 new pimples along with my current 2 pimples. And not to forget, there are lots of tiny little whitehead all over my face which wasn't even there before i started using this toner. Now that i've stop using it, i rarely have acne, but still, they left me with deep black scars from the previous zits.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This gave me a horrible reaction, lots of tiny, itchy red bumps, dry patches and generally sore, uncomfortable skin. Please patch test before use, if you have sensitive skin!

A great accompanying step from the Simple skin care line.
Removes any residual cleanser and tones the skin in preparation for moisturizing.
Comfortable and gentle to your complexion but also effective in establishing balance where sensitive individuals needn't worry in the slightest about irritation.

on 6/13/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Back again with another Simple product review. Can't you tell I like the brand so far? Lol.

Anyway, I've never been a toner kind of gal, and to be honest, I still don't get the hype. But I'm a 20 year old who still gets caught up in media and adds and I fell for the toner hype. I used Nivea toners in the past that BROKE ME OUT SO BADLY. Especially the line for SENSITIVE SKIN, like the pink line (because they colour coded the lines for each skin type which is quite nice for Nivea to do, might I add).

So I bought a pack of three Simple products at Walmart for $12.00, which contained the moisture face wash, the replenishing rich moisturizer and the toner. I still don't get toners, though. Are they supposed to shrink pores or something? Because I don't really notice that, however my skin enjoys this stuff and likes it so I don't want to make my skin angry again. But it's not bad, I'm just glad I don't break out from it because it's hard to find good skincare, especially at the drugstore.

on 4/20/2016 10:33:00 AM

This is a meh toner. It doesn't help my skin out in any way. In comparison to my witch hazel, it removes even less residue. Toner is meant to help you clean what is left and to help you absorb moisturizer better, but I don't think it helped much. It is currently just sitting in my bathroom, but I might use it to prep my face before waxing or to clean out my belly button, since it is extremely gentle.

on 4/14/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This toner is pretty basic. Feels nice on the skin, but I don't think it particularly did anything to help my skin out. Still broke out, still had clogged pores. For me, this was completely average. Really cheap, which is a huge plus. Maybe this works for someone who already has pretty good skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Urgh I don't know what it is about Simple products but for some reason they just break me out!
Simple makes products that are hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin, but I guess it's just not for me :(
I do like how it just feels like water as it really light weight, has no fragrance and absorbs into my skin really quickly.
Just a shame it broke me out all over my face :(

on 4/10/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a bottle of this and am almost done with it thankfully. I have oily/dry combo skin that can sometimes be sensitive & act up so I though this would be great to use but nope!! This stuff is usless like I'm putting water on my face lol II've noticed no benefits from using this & if anything I've noticed more breakouts. This will never be a repurchase for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials