78%

$1.49 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

10 months ago

this is just a basic toner as it suggests. the first time i saw this, i decided to get it as it promises to contain no alcohol in its products. it helps to prep my skin for moisturiser(i use simple’s hydrating light moisturizer) and sometimes i do even notice some dirt and dust particles on my skin that would be swiped off and on my cotton pad with the toner. overall, it’s just a toner. however, it’s pretty darn good considering the fact that my skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this product! the price is a little expensive, but i don’t really mind as it gets its job done!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I'm sad because I really wanted to like this product after so many great reviews that i saw on internet. But unfortunatelly, my skin didn't liked it. I have combination, acne-prone and a little sensitive skin, and after some uses, i broke out in tiny little bumps (the ones that are harder to get free of) especially on my forehead. I'll be returning it to the store.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a year ago

My teen uses this toner every day. She has sensitive skin. It doesn’t dry out the skin like a lot of toners. I’m glad I found Simple products.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

a year ago

this one is super cheap. I cant say that it suprises me or anything like that . In fact, it does it job to calm down my skin after cleasing step. nothing special but i just need a toner to do its job so im gonna buy this again ed : goes down to 2 lippies cause it starts to dry out my skin

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

from

a year ago

I and a few of my friends LOVED the entire Simple range. I lived off of this toner because it never left a residue and I always felt fresher and cleaner after using it. Short-term, this product does wonders. Long-term, this product and most of the Simple range wreck your skin. I had completely perfect skin before using this product; dewy, clear and happy. After a month or two of non-stop Simple use, my skin became a bumpy mess of congestion EVERYWHERE. It got to a point where I didn't want to take photos of myself because of my new Comedonal Acne. I ended up going to a SKIN CLINIC where they looked at the products I was using. They recommended that I stay far away from Simple because two of the girls had had the same reaction to it and the ingredients are incredibly harsh for your skin especially for someone with sensitive skin (e.g Citric Acid). My friends also began to have adverse reactions to the product. Please don't be like myself and the other girls I know who've used this product range. Don't ruin your skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Great toner, at very good value. It calms redness on my skin and feels so lovely on, but I can't say that I have seen it shrink my pores, or even out my skin tone. It just soothes and calms the skin, which is great for the price.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

2 years ago

A very basic toner. It soothes skin and leaves it smooth, not greasy. I like the ingredients as it contains Niacinamide. However, if you're looking into adding it as a step to thoroughly cleanse face, it isn't for you. My cotton ball is always crystal white, it does not lift any dirt or impurities, the way other toners I tried do. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

This is a very basic toner, it feels and smells like putting cucumber/aloe water on your face. So imagine my suprise when i found out it was this that was causing my skin to break out in a facewide irriatation rash. I can only guess that is because of the crap load of parabens in the ingredients. If you are sensitive to parabens please beware!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBlue

2 years ago

My skin love this stuff. I just use a dime size amount on my face and pat it dry. It feels like there's noting on my face. It gives my skin a healthy glow and makes my skin feel hydrated. I will buy more when I run out. Great price and it last! :) highly recommend it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

2 years ago

I like this. It's a good, simple, no frills toner which really suits my overly-sensitive skin. It efficiently removes any remaining makeup after I've cleansed, giving me nice, fresh feeling skin which feels prepped and ready for my moisturiser. It does have a slight scent to it, but it's not strong and doesn't linger. This toner has never broken me out or caused any other skin concerns and for that reason, I will definitely repurchase (especially as the price is VERY reasonable too).

About reviewer (652 reviews)

Age36-43