4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I love this color. This lipstick is literally the perfect color. It's going to be the lipstick I use all the time - it's gonna be my trademark lipstick.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

I am so glad I discovered NYX through MUA and found Perfect. It's going to be a staple for me and "perfect" for fair, cool toned complexions. This is several shades deeper than my naturally not-so-pigmented lips. It passes the test of looking great with no other make up. For color comparison I consider it in the same general family (not a dupe at all) as Revlon Lip Butter pink truffle (but longer staying power) and sugar plum. It has good staying power.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

Really impressed by the new improved formula of these newer NYX round lipsticks - they used to be streaky to apply and tasted like soap but now they are virtually tasteless and creamy to wear. Unfortunately I am too pale and warmed toned for this shade it is a slightly blue toned rose mauve on me slightly too dark to be nude/neutral. Mars is more of the 'perfect' shade for my skintone. I can imagine it would fab on darker skin tones though. This is an almost exact dupe for MAC's twig on me which was a fave of mine a few years ago.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Agreeing with a lot of you folks here. It really is a 'like my lips but better' tube of heaven :) The color matches my lips perfectly, and it's the tube of lipstick I keep reaching for if I'm at a loss of what to pair the rest of my face with! Especially if I want a rather 'natural' look. It's not drying. Rather creamy. Stays on an adequate time. Plus cheap and easy to find at Ulta! (Even cheaper with a coupon!) I'll definitely enlarge my lippie collection with Nyx. They have a good amount of color for any day of the week for me. <3 Hope this helps!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

7 years ago

I wear this color nearly every day. It is definitely MLBB. It is very similar in shade to Revlon's lip butter in Pink Truffle, but with more of an opaque satin finish. I wear this instead of the lip butter when i want a more polished look. I really like the formula of these lipsticks. They are smooth and creamy and not dry at all. They look good for 3-4 hours, which is great for me. I think NYX makes great affordable, cruelty-free products! This is my most often used NYX lippy. I love it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Reading all these comments about how it's everyone's "perfect" shade is quite funny, coz it really does match my lips perfectly. Goes on smooth and creamy. Doesn't last very long but I don't mind re-applying. Definitely MLBB. Love it.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Beautiful color, but just a little too brown for me. I can certainly use this to tone down others colors I have. I will not rebuy.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

This is a great pinkish-nude colour on me. I like the formula too, but find that it looks best on me if I apply with a brush, since it is very creamy. Excellent for everyday wear.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

8 years ago

I am really trying to give NYX lipsticks a chance! So far I have PERFECT, THALIA & HEATHER.I swear when they're on I can't tell a difference ... they are sorta ho-hum on my lips. But with the awesome color selection I want to keep trying. I have found that these three I have are very greasy and have no staying power whatsoever. I like my lipstick somewhat thicker. The first time I put one of these on it slid right off my lip and onto my face! I'm not joking. I am still giving them a go, though. I have been priming my lips and adding powder and blotting for more staying power.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

Love this shade, it's my 'my lips but better' lippy. I love that its so moisturising, I can literally pat it on for a more sheer application or swipe it on for a full colour. I usually top it with a touch of NYX's Whipped round lip gloss and it's perfect for everyday wear. It doesn't have much staying power if you're the type to lick or bite your lips (thankfully I don't) and it wipes off very quickly when eating but it's so quick to touch up that its no biggy for me. I bought a stack of NYX lipsticks in a recent haul and this is by far my favourite.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35