3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

After unsuccessfully trying to pick out a color that looked good on me, I finally found Chambord. I would say it is a very light, warm toned peachy golden bronze. I find it hard to describe because it doesn't look like the tube color after its applied on the lips. It is so beautiful and looks great with bronzer, some peach blush and a neutral eye. The lipstick itself is surprisingly long lasting, especially for the price, but not very moisturizing for me. I would take off a lippie for that, but I love the color too much.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

9 years ago

On my hand Chambord looks very similar to Ceto and Darling, just slightly darker. On my lips these three lipsticks are almost impossible to tell one from the other. All of them are very sheer and frosty. NYX lipglosses have more color than these lipsticks. They are nice, but very ordinary. Chambord to my mind is the best of these three, because it's darker and has more vibrant color. Ceto and Darling on my lips are too pale and dull.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

I am so excited! I've finally found an NYX round l/s that I like. I tried the cult classics Indian Pink, Circe and Pumpkin Pie and all three were either too shimmery or pale on my lips. I had given up until I saw Chambord (which looks nothing like the raspberry liqeur it's named after, BTW - v. misleading, like many of the NYX shade names). It's the perfect peachy nude on my medium-pigmented lips. There's a bit of shimmer there, but it's the classy, glowy kind. Staying power is good and the price is unbelievably cheap - I believe around $2.50 on Cherryculture.com. I'm NW20 for reference, but with the reddish brown hair and brown eyes, I look best in peachy shades.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I've read so many reviews on this color & had reservations. So for the price I thought...what the heck, I'm goin' for it!To my surprise, this is a really nice neutral bronze shimmer with teeny touch of peach. I would say it's close to MAC's Frenzy but not too bronze or gold or orange. This is truly a nice color that I wore all day today. I'm a C3/NC25 so with my yellow banana undertones, it looks really pretty on esp with when wearing a nice neutral brown eyeshadow.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I wasn't sure at first if I liked this peachy-pink shimmer. Generally, lipsticks like this are way too light on me and usually have the effect of my gums looking darker than my lip color. But truly, I don't have this problem with this lipstick. The base tone actually matches my natural lip color, truly creating a summery MLBB. It's not bad for a natural lip look. I agree that it works best in warmer weather and I probably will tuck it away once September rolls around.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

This is a pale goldish bronze color with a hint of frost. Very pretty but more suited for summer. I plan on stashing it away until then.

About reviewer (475 reviews)

HairBlond, Straight, Fine