Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Moisture Cream

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Moisture Cream

3.4

ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butylene glycol, glycerin, sucrose, isostearyl palmitate, peg-100 stearate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract/extrait d?orge, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, cetearyl glucoside, camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf extract, aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, methyl glucose sesquistearate, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, yeast extract/faex/extrait de levure, algae extract, caffeine, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, hydrogenated lecithin, polyethylene, glyceryl stearate, salicylic acid, cholesterol, linoleic acid, acetyl carnitine hcl, glycine, inulin, tromethamine, decarboxy carnosine hcl, phytosphingosine, glycosaminoglycans, cetyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, squalane, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, behenyl alcohol, carbomer, silica, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 5 (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), mica.

on 4/13/2018 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Needed something for my combo skin that is sensitive and breaks out with heavy creams etc. Tried this a few weeks ago and it is wonderful for calming redness and making my skin look even, smooth and taking away the dry patches. So far no breakouts so crossing my fingers.

on 2/4/2018 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is horrible! It peels of the skin 5 minutes after applying it. The next morning I woke up with red dots all over my skin. For a long time my skin had been completely clear with previous daycreams, but this ruined my skin in the first night. I know it is a day cream, but it should still stand the test of being used at night. I do not recommend this. Stay away!

on 10/23/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This was very moisturizing, although I'm not sure how much it helped me with the redness I get around my nose and cheeks. I also feel like it started to clog my pores, so this was a no-go for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been recently diagnosed with rosacea and I bought this thinking it would help.

As a face cream, it's fine. Not too greasy, sinks in etc.

BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE SPF! It is really important if you have redness or rosacea to use sunscreen, I feel that the omission of SPF in this product is to force you to buy an additional product - namely, the redness solutions primer (which I bought and hate).

I wouldn't buy this again because it was too expensive, it doesn't do anything to calm the redness, it doesn't have anything I need in a face cream other than the moisturising properties.

I'm annoyed I bought this and I'm annoyed Clinique sell it to be honest!

Put SPF in it and I'll buy it again. Until then, I'll still with cheaper creams.

on 4/24/2016 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have combination oily, sensitive, acne prone skin that's always red, and this moisturizer is awesome for it! It's not too heavy and works great with my topical acne products that I use on a daily basis (tazorac gel & clindamycin lotion). It lessens the drying effects of my topical treatments & is really gentle on my super sensitive skin. Highly recommend!

My least favorite product in the Redness Solutions line.
I found this to be too heavy on my skin and too heavy equals a greasy feeling. There were no breakouts but I felt like my complexion was gasping for air. I think this may be due to the form it's in:Cream. I am betting that if they came out with a lotion,it would be much better. So until they do, I will not use this product of moisturizing from this line.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well. After many, many experiments, very EXPENSIVE experiments, I've discovered this is the only moisturiser I can use. Instantly calms, not too heavy and keeps my ridiculously reactive skin comfortable.

on 2/20/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried a sample of this and could not believe how much my skin calmed down in just one week! I have subtype 2 rosacea and my skin is constantly red, itchy and bumpy. With this cream, my skin is all finally one color again! I ran out and didn't even flinch when paying $50 for this life-saver. I'm also going to buy the cleanser from this line as soon as possible. It's amazing too!
EDIT: So, the more I used this, the worse my skin became. After the honeymoon phase, my skin started revolting and breaking out badly. My rosacea began flaring constantly instead of occasionally. For some odd reason, it made my skin even more sensitive than it was and it was just red all the time. I believe the cream may have just been too heavy for my skin. If they ever come out with a lotion version, I might try the line again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have rosacea and acne, oily prone skin. I love how this calms my overly sensitive skin and does not break me out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only stuff that cured my dryness! The probiotics in this stuff REALLY helped me. I had dry skin around my nose and upper lip, causing irritation and dryness. But this stuff helped SO much. I used at night and daytime and I saw great results after one use. Love it!