3.4

$49.50 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

3 months ago

I have oily and acne-prone skin, and also a lot of redness in my checks. I am prescribed Trentinoin for my acne. This cream works well to moisturize my skin and take care of the dryness and flakiness I sometimes get from using my acne medications. In fact, I usually mix a bit of this in with the Trentinoin cream before applying it, as this really helps prevent the flaking and peeling that can occur with that medication. It does not clog pores and is non-acne causing, which is a must for me. I m not convinced about it s ability to reduce redness, but I also don t use it daily so maybe it does help in this area if used twice daily. If it weren t so expensive I would use it more often. I am also highly sensitive to many products, which is one of the reasons I prefer Clinique, and I can at least say that this product does not make any redness worse or irritate my skin. I also like how it absorbs readily and does not feel heavy or greasy after applying.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

HairBrown

9 months ago

This is the best cream to soothe and moisturize my sensitive rosacea skin. Nothing else feels as good as this, one lippie off for being so expensive.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 months ago

I have red rosacea skin. I was given a sample of this cream when I was in Ulta. I took it home and tried it three times. I put it directly on my red cheeks. One of my cheeks had a slight burning sensation and my red cheeks were even redder. I would have bought this, if it had worked. It may work for many, but not me.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

I am using this in conjunction with the Redness Solutions cleanser. It is a lovely pale green, no real smell. Does not glide on as well as other products, like Moisture Surge, and it takes more product to cover the same area. But it works! In only 2 days there is a visible difference in the redness of my cheeks. My sensitive skin is greatly soothed by this regimen. I truly did not know how irritating to my skin the regular Clinique 3 step system was until I used this. Perhaps once my skin is calmed down I can try their #1 instead of #2 3-step. Question to experts: can I layer another product, like Moisture Surge, over this?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry

HairSilver

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Needed something for my combo skin that is sensitive and breaks out with heavy creams etc. Tried this a few weeks ago and it is wonderful for calming redness and making my skin look even, smooth and taking away the dry patches. So far no breakouts so crossing my fingers.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

This is horrible! It peels of the skin 5 minutes after applying it. The next morning I woke up with red dots all over my skin. For a long time my skin had been completely clear with previous daycreams, but this ruined my skin in the first night. I know it is a day cream, but it should still stand the test of being used at night. I do not recommend this. Stay away!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

3 years ago

This was very moisturizing, although I'm not sure how much it helped me with the redness I get around my nose and cheeks. I also feel like it started to clog my pores, so this was a no-go for me.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have been recently diagnosed with rosacea and I bought this thinking it would help. As a face cream, it's fine. Not too greasy, sinks in etc. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE SPF! It is really important if you have redness or rosacea to use sunscreen, I feel that the omission of SPF in this product is to force you to buy an additional product - namely, the redness solutions primer (which I bought and hate). I wouldn't buy this again because it was too expensive, it doesn't do anything to calm the redness, it doesn't have anything I need in a face cream other than the moisturising properties. I'm annoyed I bought this and I'm annoyed Clinique sell it to be honest! Put SPF in it and I'll buy it again. Until then, I'll still with cheaper creams.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have combination oily, sensitive, acne prone skin that's always red, and this moisturizer is awesome for it! It's not too heavy and works great with my topical acne products that I use on a daily basis (tazorac gel & clindamycin lotion). It lessens the drying effects of my topical treatments & is really gentle on my super sensitive skin. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

My least favorite product in the Redness Solutions line. I found this to be too heavy on my skin and too heavy equals a greasy feeling. There were no breakouts but I felt like my complexion was gasping for air. I think this may be due to the form it's in:Cream. I am betting that if they came out with a lotion,it would be much better. So until they do, I will not use this product of moisturizing from this line.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55