Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser

3.3

Ingredients: water/aqua/eau, squalane, glycerin, butylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract/extrait d?orge, sucrose stearate, sea whip extract, cholesterol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), acetyl glucosamine, ppg-20 methyl glucose ether, caffeine, propylene glycol dicaprate, caprylyl glycol, stearic acid, sodium chloride, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, polyaminopropyl biguanide, yellow 5 (ci 19140), green 5 (ci 61570), blue 1 (ci 42090). July 2015 reformulation:Water, Squalane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cucumis Sativus(Cucumber)Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare(Barley)Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sea Whip Extract, Cholesterol, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower)Seedcake, Acetyl Glucosamine, Lactobacillus Ferment, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Yellow 5, Green 5 ,Blue 1.

This is a very creamy, soothing cleanser that does leave a creamy film behind. It did take off all my mu, but I am noticing tiny clogs on my skin with a couple days after using. I did like this aside from the clogs because it left my skin soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for 3 years and wouldn’t use any other cleanser, I don’t want to know how much I have spent on it but it does the job. I smear it on my face and use a cotton wool pad to remove the makeup then wash my face. I have Rosacea and it doesn’t irritate it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I enjoyed the clean scent of this but unfortunately it caused me to to have allergic conjunctivitis.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser does not foam up & requires a large amount to cleanse your skin because it absorbs into your skin while applying, almost like a moisturizer & is therefore hard to spread around on your face. It does not leave your face feeling Clean but rather more moisturized. Not ideal for make up removal. But food for dry skin not requiring makeup removal. Or good to use after you have removed all your makeup already & exfoliated. It burns your eyes so avoid getting it into your eye area. Comes in a tube with a screw top that is easy to misplace, would rather have a flip open top.

I like this cleanser! In fact, its the only redness relief product from Clinique that I do like. The texture is gel-cream and feels nice on the skin. I don't have any irritation or tightness with it...which I do get with many other cleansers. I read reports that it doesn't work well as a MU remover. Not true. I wear concealer, powder foundation, BB gel liner, and mascara. ALL came off beautifully. It didn't irritate around my eyes. If you use longer foundation, then maybe you need a heavier remover, but this works just fine. Recommend.

Very gentle and soothing when air is dry outside. Fair at removing makeup but not as good as Eucerin redness relief face wash. I alternate with both depending on how dry the climate air is. I reach for Eucerin more often after work out since is a better cleanser but Clinique is more soothing when my skin is rosacea red

Since I have sensitive (reactive: I flush with too much salt, spicy foods, too much heat,hormonal fluctuations.) skin,a fair to light (depending on the time of the year) skin tone and can't use lathering cleansers (and I have tried them all. Even the ones that say gentle, dry out my complexion.), I thought I would give this a try.
I was at the Clinique counter and rarely,if ever, do I consult the SA because I like to make decisions on my own. I do enjoy feedback,as all of us do,but the decision rests with the person using the product.
I must also mention that products with a lot of oils don't work for me either.
This is a great cream type cleanser that cleanses well without drying or irritation. Your face will feel comfortable and refreshed. The smell is gentle and herbal. The only drawback is it is almost 30.00 but it is worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best (and only) cleanser I can use. Does the job, calms redness and leaves my skin very, very smooth. Love the whole redness range.

This stuff saved my skin. Literally. I was diagnosed with rosacea several months ago. My dermatologist prescribed antibiotics and topical cream. After three months, I decided to wean myself off meds. After trying over ten cleansers, including Cetaphil, I had decided I'd never be able to go off the prescriptions the doctor had recommended. I was shopping at Macy's and walked by the Clinique counter. The SA told me about the Redness Solutions products. She said her customers that tried them typically came back and gave her a big hug because they worked so well. I purchased the cleanser, the redness solutions cream and the green toned primer. Within a day, my skin was healed. My rash from the rosacea was completely gone! After seven months, my skin is transformed! No more redness! My face is smooth, calm, and clear. I can't thank Clinique enough! I hope they never discontinue the Redness Solutions line!

I purchased this as I wanted a luxurious cleanser and the anti-redness
claim was a bonus. But I found this cleanser to be quite drying which was
disappointing and the tone of my skin didn't improve at all, I used this in
conjunction with the Even Better skintone correcting moisturiser but did