L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.9

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard lots of good reviews about this lipgloss, so the other day I finally picked one up in the shade 'Bloom'. It's a soft shimmery bubblegum pink, not too cool but not too warm. I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.
When I opened the tube, I noticed that the brush was really funny-looking. It's all heart-shaped with a little hole in the middle, and it's slanted. I find that it helps for smooth, quick, easy and even application, depositing just the right amount of gloss. The packaging is very nice, all sleek and slim, kind of hourglass-shaped with silver lettering.
I applied this at around 4:00 P.M. An hour later, most glosses would be partially, if not fully, faded. But nope! It looked exactly the same as before. I had dinner a while later, talking and drinking and eating, and the gloss was still perfectly fine. Just a tiny bit less glossy, but barely enough to be noticeable. I then went off to the movies, and all through the two-hour movie, it lasted. It was almost all faded by 7:30, a full 4 and a half hours after application. Um, wow. I've tried a lot of glosses, and none of them have lasted past the three-hour mark. This one takes me to 4 hours at least.
This lipgloss is a little sticky, but not so much that it bothers me. It's probably just to help with the lasting power.
Overall, definitely a keeper. I might try other shades, but Bloom is a perfect sheer wash of colour. Will most definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I loved L'Oreal's Infallible 6 Hr Lip Gloss, so I had to try the new 8 hour version. I have "Sunset" in both 6 hr and 8 hr and the colors are different- the new Sunset is a medium coral-pink with gold shimmer. (The old Sunset is darker and more mauve-pink with gold glitter.)

The formula is still very thick (in a good way) and a bit sticky. I just apply lip balm first so that the formula thins out a bit and it's not sticky any more. The wand is one of my favorite things about these lip glosses because it's a triangular fuzzy applicator that gives me more precision than a messy brush. The cap also doubles as a mirror.

The $11 price is pretty high for a drugstore lip gloss but it's totally worth it to me because they're my favorite glosses (plus, they always go on sale). I love that these formulas are long lasting and they have great color payoff for lip glosses- the new Sunset is the perfect coral-pink for my NC40-45 skin tone. I'll be wearing this all spring/summer and I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I hate lip glosses; they're sticky, drying, and usually have horrible pigmentation. But I stopped by at CVS for the 75% off sale and thought about giving this lip gloss a try. I have never been so happy with a longshot.

The wand is different- in a good way; it beats the squeezy tubes. The wand end is flat with a little hole in the middle. The applicator allows you to get the right amount of product in one application. The tiny tip is great for getting the corners. I currently only purchased Rebel Red. I was contemplating whether or not to get the plumping ones since I already have full lips but I love the feel. The pigmentation is magnificent and the texture is smooth but still a little too sticky for my taste. There is some fine shimmer but it's not too overbearing and it's tolerable. The gloss is buildable and the price is reasonable.

On my lips, after eating, talking, and drinking, stayed on for 8 hours even though it only claims to stay on for 6 hours. So main point: the lasting power is incredible.

I will be repurchasing! The prices range between $4.50 - $9.50 depending where you get them. There is a significant amount of colors to choose from, mostly plums and pinks- including the plumping collection.

Enjoy!(:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Gloss in 405- Coral Sands. I must say, I was suprised! The color was very flattering, and upon first application, I was utterly delighted with it's texture and look. I used this with a little but of Carmex underneath, as I do prior to applying any other lip products. It stayed beautiful until about an hour later, and I noticed only the color (no shine or gloss) was left behind. So I was dissappointed that the six hours that L'Oreal promised it to last was not fufilled, I did not mind applying it again. It did become a hassle to keep applying, and applying, and applying, but if worn with a moisturising lip balm underneath, it did not chap or dry out my lips. This product is something I would lable "decent", and I will repurchase until I find a better lip product.

So, I hope this was helpful. Stay beautiful! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Infallible? hmm, obviously L'Oreal's definition of "infallible" is a bit different than mine. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not the *worst* lipgloss I've ever tried, but for the price, I expect much, must better. Better pigmentation and lasting power for sure. I got the shade, "Tropical Sunset" which I think is LE for summer 2010. The colour is a pretty bronze with a bit of coppery, shimmery dimension. Smells like chocolate, so bonus points for that, but it just isn't pigmented and "bronzy" enough for my pigmented NC40ish lips. Also feels gritty and a bit gummy, like other reviewers have said. There are definitely better lipglosses out there!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm torn, I love the consistency and the longwearing of this lipgloss but I hate the color I got. I tried it on my hand it is called Plumped Rose, it very MLBB rosey pink, but on me, it looks very sheery barely there. Its upsetting because I actually wanted a better color payoff. Maybe If I trade in the color to something darker, it may show up brighter.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have a few tubes of this and I'm not very satisfied with the color payoff. It does look rather dull, so I have to find that I layer this with another lip gloss/stain/lipstick. I already have pretty big lips naturally...this does slightly enhance that, but not by much. Honestly, not very impressed with this product. I only use it when I want a natural/nude lip, which I rarely do. Doesn't last too long, either. Doesn't plump like it says it should...all in all, this product falls short. I'll use what I have, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS OF ALL TIME!!! I recently left a reveiw of the lipstick I will always purchase forever, now this is the lipgloss I will buy along with it. Sangria is my shade I wear alone or attop a ligtht colored lipstick. TRY THIS: Buy this lipgloss in the shade "fiery" then layer it over revlon's ''deep nude'' lipstick.Write me a messege telling me about all the compliments you will receive PLEASE!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this stuff was wearing for awhile alone but resently wanted something to make my lip liner and stick last longer so i applyed lipstick then the liner with a layer of this over it wow my lipsick and liner has stayed put for over 4 hours the gloss kinda worn off but the rest looks fine i love this stuff just kinda pricey in my opinion wait for the buy one get one free at cvs and then get sunday papers they have like 1 to 2 dollar off copouns you end up getting to for like 7 dollars then its a deal

Popular Lip Glosses